What's new

** Meme **

248916366_1575912082744638_2219562725710892352_n.jpg

Ya'll beat me to it. My kid is 12.. she is super conservative. But she would listen to their bullshit and then say ok.. and move along. She is in all AP classes.. smart kid. So I don't have to react if it was in her school because we talk about it all the time. Inform your kids. Don't let them be brainwashed. Landslide you are fucking idiot.
mine is also 12
word on the street, all that stuff immediately gets a Trump sticker slapped over it now :laughing:

Ya'll beat me to it. My kid is 12.. she is super conservative. But she would listen to their bullshit and then say ok.. and move along. She is in all AP classes.. smart kid. So I don't have to react if it was in her school because we talk about it all the time. Inform your kids. Don't let them be brainwashed. Landslide you are fucking idiot.

This is why the far left has taken over academia, media and government. Because they push and we pretend to be above it. Your kid is scared to push back because you are scared to push back.

This is why the far left has taken over academia, media and government. Because they push and we pretend to be above it. Your kid is scared to push back because you are scared to push back.

My kid and his friends, girls, all races, all smart, laugh their fucking asses off at this shit.

The pendulum of the Universe keeps swinging....

Top Back Refresh