What's new

** Meme **

1635431511171.jpg

Pre cell phone camera days.. When I was in Sacramento we had a play structure on a school campus basically burn to the ground.

The custodian was so proud he had pictures of the fire shortly after it started in the bark. The bark taking off. The plastic slide catching fire and melting yada yada. I calmly asked "did you think to grab a fire extinguisher when you ran in to grab your camera"

His eyes got huge and that Mexican turned white:lmao:

If you had your kids in this school and this was on your kids classroom wall, what would you do?

Most parents, nothing.

I didn't have to deal with it, but I would ask for it to be removed.

We do not allow signs in the major spaces where I work. Some people put stupid shit in their safe spaces.

But we are the area hippies came to to get away from what they were doing and figure out how to make money from it.

Berkley is our red headed crazy stepchild.

Ya'll beat me to it. My kid is 12.. she is super conservative. But she would listen to their bullshit and then say ok.. and move along. She is in all AP classes.. smart kid. So I don't have to react if it was in her school because we talk about it all the time. Inform your kids. Don't let them be brainwashed. Landslide you are fucking idiot.

Ya'll beat me to it. My kid is 12.. she is super conservative. But she would listen to their bullshit and then say ok.. and move along. She is in all AP classes.. smart kid. So I don't have to react if it was in her school because we talk about it all the time. Inform your kids. Don't let them be brainwashed. Landslide you are fucking idiot.
Why? For asking a question people are thinking? Take those flags down and replace them with nazi flags or Rebel flags and see the reaction. How come you did t call the OP of that meme an idiot for posting it up?

If you had your kids in this school and this was on your kids classroom wall, what would you do?
Explain it to them in real life, the same as our parents explained shit to us. Different shit, but same concept- this shit is fucked, but no more fucked than those 100 years ago, per their time - politicians will do their shit, those who do will do

Top Back Refresh