What's new

** Meme **

_nc_ohc=eayMNX29saMAX-1dt7L&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

I am actually surprised how few people carry a pocket knife.

I have been in several situations where a knife was needed to help solve an issue quickly. On most occasions I was one of the only people in the room with a knife.
I'll admit, many times I wish I had one. But for the short time I did carry one, I never used it and it was just one more thing I hated carrying around. I already have way too much shit in my pockets:homer:

I'll admit, many times I wish I had one. But for the short time I did carry one, I never used it and it was just one more thing I hated carrying around. I already have way too much shit in my pockets:homer:
i use the knife on my leatherman more days than i dont, i pretty much dont leave the house without it. in my circle of friends people that carry leatherman/multi tools are referred to as "real dudes" :laughing: the tool itself is referred to as the "real dude tool"

-tahn-most-people-can-with-a-whole-fucking-toolbox.jpg

Last edited:
I was given my first pocketknife when I was ten? I have had a knife on me ever since. (with a few exemptions)

Top Back Refresh