What's new

** Meme **

Yep. Every Monday at either coffee or lunch break they get swung down beside the smoke gate and pumped out. At least that's how it's done on on the towers I've worked on. Bigger sites they'll do 2 or 3 times a week. The drywallers will still just shit in buckets and hide em in a closet.

Worked a job where they wouldn't dump them so the iron workers would set them on fire to get a new one.

droppin a rock in the vent tube while somebody’s poppin a squat is funny as hell for all but one. Blue water & festered shit splashback. Some fkrs got it comin. :lmao:

Yep. Every Monday at either coffee or lunch break they get swung down beside the smoke gate and pumped out. At least that's how it's done on on the towers I've worked on. Bigger sites they'll do 2 or 3 times a week. The drywallers will still just shit in buckets and hide em in a closet.
When I worked at the shipyard in Newport News, Va they would shit in the wrappers from their lunch and leave them around the ships.

shit-shit-everywhere-87kzys.jpg

droppin a rock in the vent tube while somebody’s poppin a squat is funny as hell for all but one. Blue water & festered shit splashback. Some fkrs got it comin. :lmao:

If I find out you did this to me, I'm filling your pouch with concrete.

If I find out you did it to someone else, you get a high five.

On the subject of porta John's on towers, as a delinquent teen, I witnessed one jump from the 7th floor. It was quite a sight. 5 years later I worked with a guy who's first day as an apprentice was the following day. Amazing that he stuck with it.

When I worked at the shipyard in Newport News, Va they would shit in the wrappers from their lunch and leave them around the ships.

shit-shit-everywhere-87kzys.jpg
Future son-in-law is a supervisor in a ship yard. He finds water bottles full of piss, and piss on the walls, in finished rooms in ships. They have a protocol where they have to call a contracted bio hazard company and their call fee is $400. They show up and spend about five minutes picking up piss bottles and cleaning up the walls. It got so bad they put a camera in one of the common pissed in rooms and fired at least one person for it.

Top Back Refresh