What's new

** Meme **

I wish I wasted money on dumb things so I could take a stand and cancel it. :laughing:

its like $10 a month on Roku and it has all the episodes of the Simpsons. If you consider that a waste you need help :flipoff2:

Thought about doing this this morning. Guy in his Ford Focus doing 90 cuts into my lane at my passenger door. Had to slow down and let him in. Flashed my lights and he proceeded to brake check me a few times. Some people deserve to be dropped off a bridge on their heads.

469FF0FC-3920-470F-AC42-F287D0151193.jpeg

:smokin: I’d risk it.

Apparently some chick with big tits was in some movie, said some things, and got fired.

Past MMA fighter turned Actor/tress who was caught being vocally conservative on Social Media, mostly twitter. EWokes clamored for her head and got their way.

Past MMA fighter turned Actor/tress who was caught being vocally conservative on Social Media, mostly twitter. EWokes clamored for her head and got their way.

ah. didn't know about the MMA thing.

Disney have shot themselves in their non-gender crotch area. It's gonna burn.

I wouldn't call it running her mouth, she trolled libs pretty good, one of her things was listing her pronouns as "beep boop pop" or some shit:laughing:

Impressive chick :stirthepot:

How old are some of these Gina pics. She looks like a women’s football player in mandalorian.

I wouldn't call it running her mouth, she trolled libs pretty good, one of her things was listing her pronouns as "beep boop pop" or some shit:laughing:

Impressive chick :stirthepot:

There's a difference between "character" and "personality". She threw away the "personality" because, unlike most people, she didn't need it.

:smokin:

How old are some of these Gina pics. She looks like a women’s football player in mandalorian.

Are you asking before or after you fapped?

In last year's showing, she beefed up, and I still wanna have some of that. She can kick ass, has looks, and is an Intelligent woman in "Hollywood'.

Any other questions?

Top Back Refresh