What's new

** Meme **

Cz9RqCF.jpg

if the door was open you’d see a similar gap above the lamp. Why can’t you see the gap between the wall and door on the right hand side where the door handle is when the side with the hinges has a gap big enough to see from 10 feet away?

Ok.. its an open door.

if the door was open you’d see a similar gap above the lamp. Why can’t you see the gap between the wall and door on the right hand side where the door handle is when the side with the hinges has a gap big enough to see from 10 feet away?

In the first photo the angle is lower so the top of the door is cut off. Same reason you can't see the top of the clock.

a likely story from a likely fake office from a fraudulent election during a made up virus infected racist year. Also...because meme thread

In the first photo the angle is lower so the top of the door is cut off. Same reason you can't see the top of the clock.

2BD2F579-B93C-4B4C-9770-E642ED2AC7B0.jpeg

Seems like I've seen a video of somebody going through that door, it opens IN, so the hinges are on the other side.. Seems like that's some private bathroom or pleasure palace or something for the president as I recall.

Yup I’m gonna have to make a few of these. Gonna troll some college buddies who got me to click on that photo.

If you happen to find a good DXF let me know. I am going to make a few for the exact same reason. 🤣

I’ll get one drawn up. My little brother is the king of artizy shit like this. He wants a few also to troll some friends.

His powdercoater will be laughing his ass off while painting a dozen of these black.

I’ll get one drawn up. My little brother is the king of artizy shit like this. He wants a few also to troll some friends.

His powdercoater will be laughing his ass off while painting a dozen of these black.

i have a few recipients in mind as well. if anyone cuts a few extra let me know.

Top Back Refresh