What's new

** Meme **

img(60).jpeg

Nah, too much snow in the bottom picture and not enough cars facing the wrong way. And the speed limit sign is too low for a road of that size

LOL, that was in Raleigh NC. Last couple years or so.

Snow came down on top of slush and froze hard. Schools closed and everyone went out and polished the roads with their tires. Compete chaos.

LOL, that was in Raleigh NC. Last couple years or so.

Snow came down on top of slush and froze hard. Schools closed and everyone went out and polished the roads with their tires. Compete chaos.

That was on i-40 right? Someone told me that burning car was because it overheated as the driver tried to floor it up the hill and it caught on fire:lmao:. People here seriously suck at driving! The nice part is they readily admit it!

Unrelated meme
Click image for larger version Name:	1612633518936.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.8 KB ID:	304742

That was on i-40 right? Someone told me that burning car was because it overheated as the driver tried to floor it up the hill and it caught on fire:lmao:. People here seriously suck at driving! The nice part is they readily admit it!

Inbound Glenwood Ave in North Raleigh, near the Angus Barn. 540/70 interchange area.

Duane

Top Back Refresh