What's new

** Meme **

Meh, when blm said they were going to riot in the suburbs I realized I was unprepared. I had a roof, a rifle, plenty of mags, and even a megaphone to tell assholes to keep moving.
I however didn't have a spotlight to single out particular assholes for yelling at, or a way to keep my cooler from sliding off the roof :laughing:
I had a spotlight delivered the next day, and I'll tie a rope to a back porch post, throw it over the peak and use gravity to keep my cooler secure.

yeah, winning doesn't need to involve cardio:flipoff2:

If COD has taught me anything, camping in a high spot without any cover results in immediate death....you might want to build some structure to duck in and hide while you reload.

704B05B7-9774-4A5F-B9FF-FCE2BD58E073.jpeg

Not that I can't but, why should I run? I'm quite capable of hitting my target :flipoff2:

Brought to you by SNL, where the first 1/3 of the joke is funny, then we belabor the point until it doesn't even make sense.

Meal team 6, gravy seals, and MARSNAC were pretty damn funny.

If COD has taught me anything, camping in a high spot without any cover results in immediate death....you might want to build some structure to duck in and hide while you reload.

He just needs to move left and right and keep jumping as fast as fucking possible.

He can cut a hole in his roof to jump down in when shtf, or trip over his cooler rope and fall rolling off the roof to a sudden stop. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh