What's new

** Meme **

It's going to be funny when the tech goes to change out parts, finds out it's the wrong engine, writes down the VIN numbers off the swapped in 4.8, and gives that info to a Car Theft Investigator with a rental list of guys who rented that vehicle. When they match the 4.8 engine VIN owner to their Rental list, that guy is toast.

It's a stupid easy match up to make and someone dumb enough to do that swap probably isn't bright enough to think this through to begin with.

__

What parts wouldn’t fit a 4.8 and a 6.0? The list is small.

515.jpg

euU1NTPl.jpg

e85de7dd2fa7629343160ba7acbdb340.jpg

You do know that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation isn't real? Nor is CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, CSI: Cyber, or any other of the many shitty spinoffs they produced.

Edit because Meme thread.

I always say this, BUT....Our restaurant got broke into awhile back. The burglar cut his hand breaking a window. The only thing he took was two six packs of beer. He also broke the cash register. (Empty) The only guy we knew dumb enough to do it was a tenant of mine. (He lived in apartments behind the restaurant) we told the cops and they did a DNA test on the blood at the window. He wouldn't give them a sample, but I gave him a free beer when he paid the rent. We gave the bottle to the cops and they convicted him on it. He had a record and went to jail for it. I think for six months. Two six packs!

The cut on his hand wasn't the givaway?

He was a drunk gardener. His arms and hands were all cut all the time. If you want to hear the rest of the story. This guy was a gardener for some rich friends of ours. This happened several years ago and To this day, they are mad at us for putting him in jail. I think they might be liberal. (He was black)

I always say this, BUT....Our restaurant got broke into awhile back. The burglar cut his hand breaking a window. The only thing he took was two six packs of beer. He also broke the cash register. (Empty) The only guy we knew dumb enough to do it was a tenant of mine. (He lived in apartments behind the restaurant) we told the cops and they did a DNA test on the blood at the window. He wouldn't give them a sample, but I gave him a free beer when he paid the rent. We gave the bottle to the cops and they convicted him on it. He had a record and went to jail for it. I think for six months. Two six packs!

Jesus Christ, they must have just got a fancy new DNA machine and were looking for an excuse to use it. :lmao:

47b0d1546805968bac222ae8d46426b6--funny-meme-pics-meme-meme.jpg

Let's get rid of Narcan, some local dirtbag needed it for the 3rd time :confused:​​​​​​

Gooberment was spraying pot fields w/Paraquat in the 70's-

So I didn't know about this until your post, this morning I'm working on my friends car as he's going thru some of his old things, He chuckles, he finds a letter that he sent to the president when he was 16, he used his dad's name and his dad's credit card.

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
You’d be surprised what Texas DPS would do. They have a hard on for DOT shit.

I was a mechanic for U-Haul for a few years. The needle on the fuck tank wouldn't even budge. I honestly never even came across a U-Haul swap. The stories came up now and then, but we never saw one first hand.

Like impounding an empty 14’ Penske trailer purchased second hand because “Penske doesn’t sell trailers to the public...”

Top Back Refresh