What's new

** Meme **

C4693839-501F-44BD-B2D9-0FC5F3569A84.jpeg

145E0B92-4A88-4D73-AA5E-2F54665B3913.jpeg

During my time in service, most of my senior NCOs were Vietnam veterans. I was encouraged to learn stuff that was not normally trained to the average Grunt :evil:

Here’s the deal if I can do that tomorrow I wanna is a time to get some good sleep I wanna is a time. Not a joke, folks!

photo11462.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Far out

Lost my shit here in the lounge over so many of those

The girls are asking what I'm laughing about
My wife is a good churchie (Imma not that type)

So I just hide my laptop screen from them and keep laughing "Ohhhh you sure don't want to know sweetie"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I want the mask from April :lmao:

It's a T-60 Power Armor helmet from the Fallout game series. The pic before it is also from a video game, The Division, which is about the aftermath of an outbreak and quarantine of New York City.

Reminds of the stories of guys renting a Shelby GT 350 from Hertz changing the tires, disconnecting the speedometer and spending the day at the drag strip having fun

It's a T-60 Power Armor helmet from the Fallout game series. The pic before it is also from a video game, The Division, which is about the aftermath of an outbreak and quarantine of New York City.

My nephew would probably know about that, I know he had fallout on my computer back in the day. If I have to wear a mask that's the one I want with the storm troopers voice

A relative of mine did that exact thing years ago involving a UHaul rental and his race trailer tow rig. Engines were swaped, a phone call about a broke down Uhaul truck was made and the rest is history. :laughing:

Reminds of the stories of guys renting a Shelby GT 350 from Hertz changing the tires, disconnecting the speedometer and spending the day at the drag strip having fun

It's going to be funny when the tech goes to change out parts, finds out it's the wrong engine, writes down the VIN numbers off the swapped in 4.8, and gives that info to a Car Theft Investigator with a rental list of guys who rented that vehicle. When they match the 4.8 engine VIN owner to their Rental list, that guy is toast.

It's a stupid easy match up to make and someone dumb enough to do that swap probably isn't bright enough to think this through to begin with.

__

It's going to be funny when the tech goes to change out parts, finds out it's the wrong engine, writes down the VIN numbers off the swapped in 4.8, and gives that info to a Car Theft Investigator with a rental list of guys who rented that vehicle. When they match the 4.8 engine VIN owner to their Rental list, that guy is toast.

It's a stupid easy match up to make and someone dumb enough to do that swap probably isn't bright enough to think this through to begin with.

__

Ever heard of a grinder? :flipoff2:

__

You do know that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation isn't real? Nor is CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, CSI: Cyber, or any other of the many shitty spinoffs they produced.

Edit because Meme thread.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh