What's new

** Meme **

night-before-christmas-poem-2020.jpg?w=480&ssl=1.jpg

It’s more along the lines of “look... look at this panic and fear for your lives over it, keep looking, don’t look away” while they’re doing something out of view you’re not going to like at all.

Math is fucking hard, eh!

1.5 million out of 7.8 billion equals 0.019%

No, math is easy, I just didn't feel like doing it but the one thing I know about the internet is no matter what answer someone puts up, someone else will be along to correct it shortly so just hang loose for a bit and wait, they'll be there. Works every fucking time.

Hmm...I wonder if there was a point in the recent past when the numbers in his meme were correct? Possibly some time in 2020? Possibly when the meme was made?

You need one of these?

488,000 vs 1,600,000 isn’t a grammar issue or a small mixup.

No, math is easy, I just didn't feel like doing it but the one thing I know about the internet is no matter what answer someone puts up, someone else will be along to correct it shortly so just hang loose for a bit and wait, they'll be there. Works every fucking time.

You weren't out by a little, you were out by 95 times, that's like paying almost 5 million dollars for a $50,000 truck.

Reactions: DMG
:homer: Because memes are up-to-the-minute reporting? It. Is. An. Old. Meme. Slow enough for you?}[/ATTACH]

If a meme is making a statement and has numbers on it, they shouldn’t be wildly inaccurate when it is posted. That’s called disinformation.

Top Back Refresh