What's new

** Meme **

8B5811E6-E772-4AB6-89E2-140CEE1CA6A7.jpeg

Not really understanding the freeway thing????
is that a meme or is someone pointing out a law is being broken????

It’s them complaining about someone blocking them from breaking the law. You know....like the rioters in Seattle and Portland and .....:flipoff2:

They forgot the woodpecker drilling a hole on the side of your house right across from where your pillow is. Every morning about the time you doze off.

They forgot the woodpecker drilling a hole on the side of your house right across from where your pillow is. Every morning about the time you doze off.

No woodpeckers, but we have wild green parrots here. Lots of them. They are extremely loud once they get going in the morning.

I’m on year 6. very accurate minus the apartment thing

Edit: also the reason i don’t post much. every thread is on to page 5 and i’m too late to quote someone from page one

The gardeners are my biggest gripe. My apartment complex is small- only 8 units. I don’t know why those assholes need to be running the damn leaf blower for a fucking hour.

No woodpeckers, but we have wild green parrots here. Lots of them. They are extremely loud once they get going in the morning.

Those parrots are awesome. Very few places in the US get to file insurance claims because a flock of birds chewed all the rubber and chrome trim off of their cars.

Top Back Refresh