What's new

** Meme **

I call it a “work light”, but it’s an asshole light primarily. Work light is just a pretty cool bonus.

the eurotrash actually has two bright ass red lights that are rear fog lamps. Americans don't understand so they think they're brake lights.
Hit the button, bright red lights come on, they panic, I never touch the brakes.
IMG_20190116_185032728.jpg

and because meme.
just switched phones. Was me yesterday
lXIq0Nq.jpg

Spent 4 hrs on I25 yesterday

had to pass 3 trains of cars similar to the picture

all 3 drivers blocking the train were solo yet wearing masks, one was wearing a mask and a face shield! A real pity because these are the folks that Kung Flu should be removing from the gene pool.

if only they understood common courtesy and the rules of the road as much as they absorb .gov propaganda

Spent 4 hrs on I25 yesterday

had to pass 3 trains of cars similar to the picture

all 3 drivers blocking the train were solo yet wearing masks, one was wearing a mask and a face shield! A real pity because these are the folks that Kung Flu should be removing from the gene pool.

if only they understood common courtesy and the rules of the road as much as they absorb .gov propaganda

I can only assume someone wearing a mask alone while driving is trying to keep themselves from licking the window :laughing:

Top Back Refresh