What's new

** Meme **

Screenshot_20201112-202313_Facebook.jpg

At this point, I'd leave cookies for Satan, so he can sit across me and I can witness him facepalm and hear him mutter "WTF?".

:smokin:

Last edited:
Race car. Every time.

Side note: Never lost a game of Monopoly. Ever. :grinpimp:

Race car. Every time.

Side note: Never lost a game of Monopoly. Ever. :grinpimp:

"This is taking forever. Lets finish later." You're probably still "playing" half of them. :flipoff2:

And yeah, race car FTW.

"This is taking forever. Lets finish later." You're probably still "playing" half of them. :flipoff2:

And yeah, race car FTW.

We had a tie, once. That was an awesome night and a really neat story too.

But yea, I've always won. Every time. Never had a loss.

Oh yeah? How many times did people ACTUALLY mortgage properties as per the rules?

:flipoff2:

We actually ran out of money. We had all the chance cards order memorized too.

So, I was like 14 and we were camping at South Arm Campground in buttfuck nowhere Maine. It was like 8pm and I was sitting around the fire with my folks. We saw two people on the beach with headlamps. I walked over to see what they were doing. Two kids, about a year older than me, getting crawfish. They had two 5 gallon buckets FULL. Told me they were just finishing up and headed inside to play Monopoly. They asked me if I wanted to join. Now, at the time I had no friends. I was always bullied, pushed around, made fun of, etc. There wasn't a single person in my life I'd refer to as a friend. But, that night we stayed up until 2am playing monopoly, drinking Mt Dew, and eating fists full of crawfish their mom cooked up inside the camper. They left the next day. Never saw them again.

Anytime someone mentions crawfish or Monopoly, it reminds me of that night that I had friends for the first time.

Top Back Refresh