What's new

** Meme **

1667340539016.png

Sorry, I forgot about that. Pitts will at least laze about prior to attacking whatever comes along. A Mal will tear up the room it's in :laughing:

It's literally everything terrible about a pitt but with no downtime and a longer snout.

Sure, someone could raise one responsibly but the same goes for a tiger. Thankfully mals are stupid expensive so mostly only people rich enough to find a way to deal get their hands on them.

Yup thats why you see so many reports about Mals killing children. Oh wait.......never mind.

Yup thats why you see so many reports about Mals killing children. Oh wait.......never mind.
Please read and understand the last sentence in the comment you are responding to. If the average trailer park had just as many mals changed to porches as they do pitts you'd see just as many (probably more) bites.

Last edited:
129131b4-939b-4b4a-95ab-474f7abc8f3a.jpg

Not sure you're familiar with the XC90. All versions of the Whiteblock are pretty skookum, as long as you stay on top of timing belt maintenance. Now if you said the T6 ate its transmission, then I'd agree with you. :laughing:
My daughter has one that has under 80k miles drinking a quart in less than 400 miles. She has an extended warranty so dealer is going to rebuild the engine. They have more of them to do before they get to her car. The piston rings must have been designed by some engineer that has never built an engine before. Very small oil return holes and direct injection don't mix because of carbon buildup.

2016 XC90 burning massive amounts of oil

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh