What's new

** Meme **

95BC4CAF-197D-4342-8C40-D4B40C47888F.jpeg

Tan body and black face is a dead giveaway.

Mal-3.jpg

Mal-4.jpg

Mal-5.jpg

Mal-2.jpg

Mal-1.jpg

We've had 1 pure blood and 2 Mal/GSD mixes, best dogs we've ever owned.
LOL....CAN CONFIRM!:lmao:I've had labs, pits, huskies, hounds, terriers, and the BM was THE MOST INSANE! Loyal to a fault, driven to a break, deadly to a dead guy, and energetic enough to power a small city.

Is the Malinowski suppose to be the new pit bull? Auto correct won’t let me type Malinowski.
No. Theyre just a psychotic ball of energy with boundless drive and a desire to do something at all times. They will literally work themselves to death. Oh and they have sharp teeth and like to bite things on command. Pocket rockets are awesome poochies but you better be ready for them. They are not a sit on their butt and chill kind of dog.

For just a second, I thought that said "underwear" and I puked in my mouth till it sprayed all over my valuable one of kind art.

Follow that backwards and you'll find an unattractive, fat black girl in bad lingerie and a pose that magnified it all off.
Since you don't like black girls.
Not a meme:
img-a8f882ea.gif

No. Theyre just a psychotic ball of energy with boundless drive and a desire to do something at all times. They will literally work themselves to death. Oh and they have sharp teeth and like to bite things on command. Pocket rockets are awesome poochies but you better be ready for them. They are not a sit on their butt and chill kind of dog.
That's almost exactly what I said before. Great dogs if you have the energy

Sorry, I forgot about that. Pitts will at least laze about prior to attacking whatever comes along. A Mal will tear up the room it's in :laughing:

It's literally everything terrible about a pitt but with no downtime and a longer snout.

Sure, someone could raise one responsibly but the same goes for a tiger. Thankfully mals are stupid expensive so mostly only people rich enough to find a way to deal get their hands on them.

Top Back Refresh