What's new

** Meme **

socketvan.png

Fuck property damage, but double fuck booby traps. You'd be buying me new tires.... :flipoff2::stirthepot:

I bet the landscaper I find to repair the damage ends up being more than tires. If some fuckwad is going to intentionally vandalize my property. Then you damn well better believe I am going to do everything in my power to bring the suck on to them. :flipoff2:

I bet the landscaper I find to repair the damage ends up being more than tires. If some fuckwad is going to intentionally vandalize my property. Then you damn well better believe I am going to do everything in my power to bring the suck on to them. :flipoff2:

Maybe, but you also might be surprised.. I hate trespassers and property damage and would love to set booby traps, but just imagine somehow when they hit that porcupine you made and it causes them to smash into a tree and get injured. You'd be F'ed. That is all. carry on.

Ok, I beg to ask why?

I think there are flyable 3/4 scale kits that you can buy / build. I don't think anybody is swapping merlins out of original P51s. I always wondered if an automotive oil system would work in an airplane? Seems like you need some sort of gear reduction box as well which would help with thrust on the crankshaft that it is not designed for.

Its a 3/4 scale kit plane
https://www.scalewings.com/sw-51-mustang/?lang=en

and because memes

I work across the road from a very small airport. Someone has one of those (or similar) and does touch and goes or just buzzes the runway on occasion. First time I saw it I was freaking out... but something just wasn't right. it sounded great, looked great... but just looked... off. Then a co-worker told me it was either a 5/8 or 3/4 scale Mustang. Still cool as shit though! It was moving fast enough that the only photos I got of it that it was just a blip in the sky.

Edit.. I am talking about the link he posted... not the cat in a box. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh