What's new

** Meme **

nuts.JPG

Fuck property damage, but double fuck booby traps. You'd be buying me new tires.... :flipoff2::stirthepot:

Fuck property damage, but double fuck booby traps. You'd be buying me new tires.... :flipoff2::stirthepot:

That’s a towns folk way of solving the problem me I would pound some short t posts in the ground so they are sticking out 4” they ask it’s a property marker

Last edited:
I'm poking around cdc, I can't find that, do you have a link?

If you look, it's a picture taken off of a television so I don't believe you'll find the numbers directly. But everything I've read shows the survival rates around those numbers.

Just proves you’re a shittydriver, a good driver would’ve jerkswerved around the first sign and hit the rest. :flipoff2:

Serious question- is the ladder so he can see in the junction box better or is it so he remains not grounded? :homer:

Easier to work with hands down low than having to work with them at shoulder level especially if you are doing a bunch of them

Serious question- is the ladder so he can see in the junction box better or is it so he remains not grounded? :homer:

Alot of those are 480 3ph or if they are wired in series I've seen them as high as 2kv. So maybe he wasn't wearing the right boots at the time and the fiberglass ladder was the next best thing?

Easier to work with hands down low than having to work with them at shoulder level especially if you are doing a bunch of them

He might also be wearing bifocals. He is looking right through that sweet spot from the ladder. You can't always get it looking up.

Top Back Refresh