What's new

** Meme **

3CzRHFj.jpg

This one is close to home. When my daughter was about 9-10, she was being bullied by a larger girl at their Catholic middle school. I spoke with the teacher, and the principal Sister Kathleen. Sister Kathleen was a old school nun who didn't put up with much. I liked her. We had a meeting with the other girl's parents who proclaimed their daughter was an angel and would never do such a thing, even though it was confirmed by Sister Kathleen. I informed them right then and there that my daughter was going to eventually defend herself against aggression. Anyways, this bully girl would grab my daughter by the arm and pull her around the playground. I taught daughter how to break someone's grip by pulling their thumb up, twisting the wrist and then push them down to the ground by bending their fingers. It doesn't take a lot of strength because its a pain compliance technique. Two days later I get called into the principal's office. Daughter did it and it worked, now bully's parents were up in arms about my daughter. Sister backed up my daughter and suspended the bully, while giving me and daughter a stern lecture about taking matters into our own hands. She could barely contain her smile and I could see in her eyes she approved, while telling us this in front of the bully's parents.

Was Sister Kathleen a Dom? How many times did you go back?

:grinpimp:

Never thought I'd catch myself saying these, but Sanders has some nice tits.

Top Back Refresh