What's new

MEME & VIDEO THREAD

But I already have the gas pedal programmed to open the secret compartment.

I lean toward dewalt.

20220123_113647.jpg

Those are cool and very expensive.

What is it?

Tim,
Thank you for your interest in our laser cleaning machines. Our laser cleaners are specifically designed for quick, efficient and clean removal of grease, rust, mold and paint from steel and other surfaces to a fresh clean substrate without the mess of medium blasting, risk of harsh chemicals, labor of sanding, and/or heat from other cleaning methods. Please see the attached product information, we also have a lot of information on our website (Narran) and demos on YouTube (Narran) which can hopefully satisfy some of your questions for the time being. United States distribution is based out of Chicago, Illinois. Our units range in price based on the size of the equipment, the 50 watt unit is approximately $35k, the 100 watt unit is approximately $50k, the 200 watt unit is approximately $120k, the 300 watt unit is about $165k and the 500 watt unit is around $225k, the 1,000 watt unit is approximately $300k. These prices don’t include shipping, handling, or sales tax and are approximate subject to other information related to your order. The lead-time on the unit’s production is about 8 to 12 weeks from receipt of deposit. I hope this information is helpful in your purchasing evaluation. We look forward to working with you on this please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Respectfully,

Anthony Scully
1643155385175.png

COULDNT find the thread to put this.

About the rare breed trigger that it seems batfe is hassleing the mfg and dealers etc and stealing their parts / products.

1642873906355.png

1643077421420.png

Attachments

• 0hS45eb_d.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 11
Remembered hearing this song on the radio but thought it was from the beatles catalog as recognized the George Harrisons voice.

Top Back Refresh