What's new

Matt's Off Road Recovery.

I would also stop showing too much of the clients if my recoveries were free. How many people would then get stuck on purpose so they can be in a video? Not showing the client probably reduces some of that a bit. Also Matt has also never really cared much about making sure he did not damage the vehicle even more when recovering it.

I would also stop showing too much of the clients if my recoveries were free. How many people would then get stuck on purpose so they can be in a video? Not showing the client probably reduces some of that a bit. Also Matt has also never really cared much about making sure he did not damage the vehicle even more when recovering it.

Why that's his video business is it not? Based on Clients coming in? You can refuse jobs at any time.

I’m in the tow game along with recovery and rd side repair. I’ve left comments on tons of his videos asking about his permitting process. We are in Northern California and we get calls from AAA to go to burning man every year to winch out junk and to tow junk home for the participants. We have to pull permits to go across state lines. When I take my service truck to Reno to work on busses we have to pull permits. Curious if he has permits for az, ca and wherever else he goes.
Permit for what? Who you even "regulate" that.

I permit you do it it. There.

I’m in the tow game along with recovery and rd side repair. I’ve left comments on tons of his videos asking about his permitting process. We are in Northern California and we get calls from AAA to go to burning man every year to winch out junk and to tow junk home for the participants. We have to pull permits to go across state lines. When I take my service truck to Reno to work on busses we have to pull permits. Curious if he has permits for az, ca and wherever else he goes.
Fine is cheaper than what money the video makes.

I would guess that $10,000 is less than what he makes off of the videos?

Does he still get AAA tows after pleading guilty to defrauding them?

It's probably why he also usually teams up with someone else on those out of state recoveries....likely works under their permit.

I quit watching after the off road games shit show (and I only watched a few minutes at that). For fucks sake they had a guy die last year, and I think they were doubling down on tempting fate this year. Their course markers were living breathing human beings!

The hack fuckery that goes on there and the millions of mouth breathing, adoring fans will lead to even more shitheads out destroying public lands and making a bad name for all of us.
Who died last year?

Top Back Refresh