What's new

M18 Battery Deals

Went to Home Depot. 2 battery pack for 180 bucks was easy. The searchlight was marked at 120 not the 79 from the website. I went to the website at the store and they agreed to price match with a bit of grumbling but I pointed out that the nowhere on the website did it say that price was web only. Home Depot had a poster in the store stating a 50 dollar discount if you bought 2 selected worklights and the searchlight was included. I liked the dome light for 149 bucks, can also run off of 120v and has different modes and light settings. I now have 6 different M18 lights lol.

Got home and was pleased with both lights and saved 90 bucks on the pair. That light deal ends Nov 1st. Was a good night to be a M18 guy :smokin:

I have About 30 m18 batteries, and about 25 or so tools. They are my money makers. My batteries get used, abused, and put away wet. I rarely have one go bad, and if i do, i call my colony hardware sales rep to see what he has deals on. I usually end up with a combo drill/ hex driver fuel with 3 5ah batteries and 100 off the combo. Last week i got 2 searchlights got 79 with a free 8ah for each. I got 2 batteries worth 150 or more a piece for 160 with free lights! Can't beat those deals imo

Top Back Refresh