What's new

LOL

i said it before and ill say it again. by the time 2021 gets halfway through, people are going to be begging for it to be 2020 again.

I'm all excited waiting on 2022. Just fire-breathing dragons fucking dudes out in the street. 70% homeless in all major cities. Massive tsunami in Arizona bay wipes out Tucson banana plantation.

I'm all excited waiting on 2022. Just fire-breathing dragons fucking dudes out in the street. 70% homeless in all major cities. Massive tsunami in Arizona bay wipes out Tucson banana plantation.

I'm thinking more along the lines of,

FACE_idiocracy_screenshot_caro_2.jpg?fit=crop&h=1200.jpg

Lolercopter- you think you can scare me with information? I've already given up. You can't scare the guy sitting on the hill watching the comet break into the atmosphere. :flipoff2:

not trying to scare you, trying to convince you to sit up on the hill and crack a beer with me while we enjoy the view :rasta:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9vxE4MCfMHdDxBtvbQr0ZGAjUYPJuBKLdNg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Top Back Refresh