What's new

LOL

the conservative atheist

😷😷😷ㅤ=ㅤ🐑🐑🐑
Member Number
42f8e34fdb440645.jpg

Pretty much everything the left says just rolls off my back except for one. It fires me up each and every time I hear it. "I believe in science." Or like that douche has on his twitter. "Science believer"

I have a master's in engineering, but apparently I don't believe in science. :mad3: Fuck you for turning science into politics.

Pretty much everything the left says just rolls off my back except for one. It fires me up each and every time I hear it. "I believe in science." Or like that douche has on his twitter. "Science believer"

I have a master's in engineering, but apparently I don't believe in science. :mad3: Fuck you for turning science into politics.

"You've got to keep politics out of science- now shut up and buy some carbon credits." :mad3:

eta- fuck that Bill Nye guy.

So did he really attend church? of has this turned into Weekend at Bernie's? Reuse old media footage from the last 40 years and he can eat pudding and nap for the next 4 years.

He just saw the cross, stumbled inside and was patiently waiting for someone to light it on fire like the good old days.

"You've got to keep politics out of science- now shut up and buy some carbon credits." :mad3:

eta- fuck that Bill Nye guy.

biden will do more to politicize science than any president ever in the history of ever. with science mandates in every aspect of the federal government, even specifically those that are not science-driven, it will be amazing.

honestly, it is going to be amazing. like science saying "smoking while pregnant has positive benefits for the mother and baby" level amazing.

biden will do more to politicize science than any president ever in the history of ever. with science mandates in every aspect of the federal government, even specifically those that are not science-driven, it will be amazing.

honestly, it is going to be amazing. like science saying "smoking while pregnant has positive benefits for the mother and baby" level amazing.

Biden won't do shit.

Biden's handlers however will work with him all day on his score cards, get him jacked up on his meds, and do 30 takes from the basement until they get a good cut of him clearly saying what they want him to say.

Biden won't do shit.

Biden's handlers however will work with him all day on his score cards, get him jacked up on his meds, and do 30 takes from the basement until they get a good cut of him clearly saying what they want him to say.

whatever, call it what you want.

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...der-makes-science-evidence-central-to-policy/

But the other two, while more narrowly focused, may also have a profound impact because they seek to reorient the entire federal government's approach to science itself.

"Improper political interference in the work of Federal scientists or other scientists who support the work of the Federal Government and in the communication of scientific facts undermines the welfare of the Nation, contributes to systemic inequities and injustices, and violates the trust that the public places in government to best serve its collective interests," the memorandum argues.

The memorandum then goes on to say that the Office of Science and Technology Policy—a White House office that will be headed by geneticist Eric Lander—will be responsible for ensuring that the federal government follows scientific integrity policies. These policies ban political interference and prevent the "suppression or distortion of scientific or technological findings."

basically, if your science isn't dejour then it WILL be crushed

The memo states a proposition that really shouldn't be controversial but seemingly has been: "science, facts, and evidence are vital to addressing policy and programmatic issues across the Federal Government."

The memorandum establishes President Biden's policy regarding the use of evidence in government decision-making. The relationship between science and policy should be a two-way conversation. Science isn't a body of facts that should be treated as the final word; it's a collection of conclusions in which we have varying degrees of confidence. And policies necessarily involve compromises that may require input from scientists on how best to balance competing needs.

The evaluation will include consideration of policies regarding instances when federal scientists and contractors interact directly with the public through news and social media. The task force will also identify means of handling areas of genuine scientific agreement (as opposed to fake disagreements, like those regarding the existence of climate change). Policies will be updated as needed due to recent advances in fields (such as artificial intelligence) and new methods (such as citizen science).

everybody and their mother knows that climates change, the only people who think they don't are those who believe that change is 100% manmade and that man can change it "back" to some bullshit narrative standard. this is just an example and it will be applied everywhere. this is going to make what happened during the "pandemic" look like childs play

Top Back Refresh