What's new

Local to you gas prices.

That exit is pretty much always the cheapest along the front range (well in my frequent travels between Fort collins and Monument). Sometimes it's shocking how much cheaper than the surrounding areas. The Love's about 10 miles north of there is usually like 50-75 cents higher :homer:
Agreed. When I lived there I always filled up in Longmont, but it was only two stations. Now theirs 4 or more competing...crazy.
I'll be back in a few weeks to Saudi Aurora, and will definitely fill up there again.

Banning,,CA
20240409_111931.jpg

Was visiting the tourist trap area of central Florida this weekend and it was $3.31. In my area of Irvine the cheapest is $5.35. F Gavin, do not let him ever become President.

EZ $5.09 87 octane
$4.89 Diesel

Lol I saw camera flickering but thought it was my polarized sunglasses

There around. More than I expected really. Mostly at lower elevations.

Not anywhere in AZ, AFIK. I'm in every part of the state every 8 weeks for the last 10 years and 91 has been tops, but some rural counties sell etheonol free 87....at a premium of course.

Never saw higher than 91 on 20 years of living in Nevada, and California, fuggitaboutit. Utah I saw 85/87/89.

Not anywhere in AZ, AFIK. I'm in every part of the state every 8 weeks for the last 10 years and 91 has been tops, but some rural counties sell etheonol free 87....at a premium of course.

Never saw higher than 91 on 20 years of living in Nevada, and California, fuggitaboutit. Utah I saw 85/87/89.
Did you open the map? It's shows stations in AZ.

Up about a dollar a gallon here in the last month or so. In Jan/Feb the tribal gas stations near the refinery had fuel for around $3/gal now it's $4.05. Locally it was down to About $3.87 now it's $4.59.

Not sure what caused the jump, I'm assuming it's something to do with our activist state government's climate change taxes. :mad3:

Top Back Refresh