What's new

Local to you gas prices.

1000040375.jpg

It went up 4 cents since this picture.

"oh we're supposed to use it to smooth over when our leadership picks fights they shouldn't have
and that's entirely different than using it to smooth over when our leadership... picks fights they shouldn't have"

Been in LA for 10 days cheapest 4.89. Most ridiculous by Griffith Park 6 miles from Glendale 6.39. Like wtf. And two blocks over from the 6.39 it’s 5.09.

I’ve been driving a budget 16 foot box truck the entire time it sure is thirsty

Last I looked carefully Circle K was at about $4.50. Almost overnight it went to $5.25. Truly a WTF ? Is this the big scare from Iran threatening the USA with retaliation for Israel killing more Iranian generals in countrys outside of Iran ?

Going to check my phantom oil stock price at Occidental Petroleum.

Oh man that would be awesome to be that cheap!

199.9/L CAD.

SO 199.9 X 3.78 = $7.5562/gallon...before figuring exchange.
All of the gas in town (all three stations) are $5.35 for 87, I drive slightly out of town and it's $4.99.

Should have waited to fill up 90 gallons Diesel in Longmont Co. Just passed through on our way to Co Springs, $3.25/gal. Best I've seen in awhile!

That exit is pretty much always the cheapest along the front range (well in my frequent travels between Fort collins and Monument). Sometimes it's shocking how much cheaper than the surrounding areas. The Love's about 10 miles north of there is usually like 50-75 cents higher :homer:

Top Back Refresh