What's new

Lightning Mcjeep

Two successful races in a row with minimal damage.

The farm we just cleaned the air filter a bunch, the dirt was super silty and got in everything.

And this past weekend I broke a rear caliper braket off and it took out the banjo bolt and I lost rear brakes. Luckily with the manual brakes my front and rear systems are totally separate so I was able to finish with just the front brakes.

The kiddos have been killing it lap driving, placing every weekend, the wife and I are creeping up closer to the times of the top people. She has really taken to the new suspension and has been hauling ass.

Picture dump.

Left is adams wagon, middle is us, and right is another buddy our age that has been racing since a teen.

IMG_1030.jpeg

The blue one is my dad and step moms, I linked the front and added the hydro for them the winter before I tore into ours.

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1074.jpeg

This will be the last year of this little savage lap driving, we will pick up a seat insert for him and make a pedal box and extensions for him this fall and he will be driving on his own.

IMG_1097.jpeg

Safe to say these kids are hooked on racing already.

IMG_1085.jpeg

Wait a minute......

Little Spike has ink? Ink and can still rock the jammys.....................He's my hero:beer:

Oh yeah they love tattoos and he’s very proud of his Mohawk. Mom and dad are fairly heavily tattooed so they like to try and copy ours.

Top Back Refresh