What's new

Kryptonite suspension

Fuzzydog

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
BC Interior
I recently went to a newer haul rig for the camper, from an 02 superduty to 08. New rig is bone stock, I've already swapped the flatbed from the 02, will be adding airbags, etc etc. Right now I am focusing on levelling the front as I need just a bit more clearance where I go camping.
Ordered kryptonite KRFC25 2.5" DUAL RATE SPRINGS, Rancho RS9000 shocks and got a wholesaler clear out on Moog caster bushings at rockauto for $22 cad each.
The springs came in today and these absolutely scream quality. Very well packed (although I admit it is funny to pack steel springs in foam) in a box designed to hold together in shipping with such a heavy item and they look nice. Can't wait to get them in:smokin:
PXL_20230426_184105603.jpg

Tin foil hat, when I us to buy coil springs, we paid around $16 a spring.
The fancy packaging is to just make the user feel better.
I'd never used that brand of spring before, just saying from past experience.

Tin foil hat, when I us to buy coil springs, we paid around $16 a spring.
The fancy packaging is to just make the user feel better.
I'd never used that brand of spring before, just saying from past experience.
cool story. where you buying from?

you sound like your full of shit. or talking out your ass from times gone by.
$16 dollar springs would be awesome, but i bet $100 you full of shit.

I don't think you know anything about purchasing, or you are just a complete asshat.
This is not buying some some retail springs, this is buying springs where wholesale selling millions a year.

I don't think you know anything about purchasing, or you are just a complete asshat.
This is not buying some some retail springs, this is buying springs where wholesale selling millions a year.
Maybe you should have clarified your original statement that the price you listed was wholesale. Context, it matters... :flipoff2:

We used to have springs made for us for a different application, similar thickness but a bigger diameter, we'd buy a 100 to 200 at a time, but it was around $75 a spring our cost.

yeah the ass hat makes wild claims, then comes back to add context making the claim not so wild.

well i can get springs for a dollar:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh