What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

I'm catching up and and have just heard that the T1/T2/B2 is now an all in one race starting 10 am

Has anyone heard if the (former) resident overlandracer charles black in the 5th gen 4runner is running this year? I was looking forward to him actually pushing that thing a bit after babying it last year.

Been watching here and there on youtube ,seems to running /loading smooth . Anyone here see anything on the steel city racing 4runner? Facefawk and instalooser had uploads in Nov or Sept? Last pic was the Mar rack which looked on the beef side.

He (Charles Black) doesn't appear to be registered this year: https://www.ultra4racing.com/race/57 (Click on the "Who's Registered" tab and filter it by class)

So are we planning on keeping all the KOH Chit chat confined in this thread, or are we going to be making separate threads for the crowd pleaser events (Shootout, EMC, & 4400 race) like last year? Yes, I know last year was still on Pirate...

So are we planning on keeping all the KOH Chit chat confined in this thread, or are we going to be making separate threads for the crowd pleaser events (Shootout, EMC, & 4400 race) like last year? Yes, I know last year was still on Pirate...

I'd prefer to keep in in one chronological thread, but I'm sue someone will feel the need to start their own thread.

I'd prefer to keep in in one chronological thread, but I'm sue someone will feel the need to start their own thread.

Wouldn't be Irate otherwise :lmao:

I'll try keep this one updated regardless.

watching on the TV via YoutOOBz

it LOOKS really good but the announcers sound not good, echo-y or something

is it better via libestream or some other service?

watching on the TV via YoutOOBz

it LOOKS really good but the announcers sound not good, echo-y or something

is it better via libestream or some other service?

Sounds good to me but I've got tinnitus so YMMV

Sounds good to me but I've got tinnitus so YMMV

i'm going to assume it is on my end. the audio goes from better to worse, but the picture stays pretty dang good the whole time.

seriously impressive, yet again, with the year over year quaity gains

That Eisenhower Ford is bad ass. Loving the OBS body... :smokin:

Unfortunately nobody is going to catch that Red Bull truck. Race is for 2nd place. :laughing:

T1/T2 trucks are awesome and a great match, i hope they are able to figure out a way to get the number of competitors up.

T1/T2 trucks are awesome and a great match, i hope they are able to figure out a way to get the number of competitors up.

Definitely a good fit for the week. KoH is certainly turning into one of the premium off road events of the year.

I'd think covid has hampered entries this year and I can't help but wonder if some were also gun shy after the attrition last year.

Screenshot_20210131-120917.png

Ruh roh he's going to make the highlight real, went end over end and then landed on his side

Top Back Refresh