What's new

Joetato at it again

Means and methods is still a thing i guess in any industry.

I'm sure if I was doing something unsafe or making it hard for the other trades to get their shit done, they'd have had something to say to me, but I never dropped anything and knew who to talk to before system tuning, setting stage, etc., there is a process and timeline for any event production, it's much like building construction, you can't install the electrical before the foundation, etc.

WTF didn't you just provide the text from the Court docs when asked ? A cartoon is a cartoon, and it looks like Tic Toc shit. That case is not about taxation and limiting the scope of a business but about divulging information to a court and whether it be a corporation or an individual. We, you and I, are not attorneys or scholars, but I dont think that quote is about what you think it is. It seems completely out of context. I'll ask the THIRD time. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where did you get that ? :shocked:

Scotus website.

If you read the entire text and you will see where the Chief Justice makes the statement that I quoted.

Look at the movie/show credits next time you are watching anything. They have about 5-10 different shell companies involved to distribute the wealth and cheat the tax man. I don't see how this will fly.

Scotus website.

If you read the entire text and you will see where the Chief Justice makes the statement that I quoted.
Only you apparently can see it. So post it up or realize it’s just another thing you believe but can’t actually provide source documentation on.

“Read the text” is not a source unless you link direct to the text. And if its pages then paragraph number or page and paragraph number. Otherwise you’re just wasting bandwidth with a claim you cant or wont verify

Here is the text of the relevant parts and the location of the case is on top and bottom of the quote.

20240129_173857.jpg

Read the "Out of The Ashes" book series it was in the tristates post WW3, aqalso couldn't be written in legalese
I haven't thought of that series in years, gonna have to see if I can download it somewhere.

WTF didn't you just provide the text from the Court docs when asked ? A cartoon is a cartoon, and it looks like Tic Toc shit. That case is not about taxation and limiting the scope of a business but about divulging information to a court and whether it be a corporation or an individual. We, you and I, are not attorneys or scholars, but I dont think that quote is about what you think it is. It seems completely out of context. I'll ask the THIRD time. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where did you get that ? :shocked:
Search noob.

Ask your self this, why would an administration come up with an idea like this when they know how people will react all while having some of the lowest all time approval ratings on almost every issue and 8 months from an election?

Almost like they don't care because they know something we don't????

Crazy Times

Ask your self this, why would an administration come up with an idea like this when they know how people will react all while having some of the lowest all time approval ratings on almost every issue and 8 months from an election?

Crazy Times

They are so blinded by ideology, it doesn't actually matter what they do.

They don't believe that disapproval ratings. They are doing the right thing. They just haven't told enough people they are responsible for all the good stuff

Crazy Times
They are being instructed to
Agenda 2030

Crazy Times

When CA did it, didn't people think Uber was going to hire them therefore getting the advantages of a W2 employee?

Last edited:
They are so blinded by ideology, it doesn't actually matter what they do.
Do you seriously think that joe fucking biden and people like that actually believe in tranny garbage, open borders and whanot? Of fucking course not.

They're intentionally sowing discord and creating distractions because the professional strategists they employ have told them this is what they should do to accomplish their goals of enriching themselves, expanding the .gov and entrenching the uniparty.

The covid test run showed a flaw in the .gov's ability mandate most self employed people get the vax and otherwise control them. So they are making it very difficult to be self employed or a sub contractor.
The company (dental billing) my wife is working for made their 2,400+ sub contractors become employees just ahead of this bullshit. These are all work from home people with home offices. It negatively affected her pay quite a bit.
Need to shore up the system for thr next 1 in a lifetime event in a couple years

Do you seriously think that joe fucking biden and people like that actually believe in tranny garbage, open borders and whanot? Of fucking course not.

They're intentionally sowing discord and creating distractions because the professional strategists they employ have told them this is what they should do to accomplish their goals of enriching themselves, expanding the .gov and entrenching the uniparty.
This.

i think there are a lot of believers who are working for them. and yes, i think most of them DO believe in the tranny garbage. the ones who dont are the handlers way above that are pullling the strings and doing this for the reasons you presented.

at the level we see it, it doesnt matter if the administration truly believes or not, their policies say they believe and they are going to stand by that. I dont believe Joe Biden thinks anything. He's so fried and dementia riddled he just focuses on what he is told.

actually, he might revert back to his original programing as he forgets what decade it is and start calling black guys "boy" and dropping the N bomb.
we'll see.

i think there are a lot of believers who are working for them. and yes, i think most of them DO believe in the tranny garbage. the ones who dont are the handlers way above that are pullling the strings and doing this for the reasons you presented.
I agree with that.

actually, he might revert back to his original programing as he forgets what decade it is and start calling black guys "boy" and dropping the N bomb.
we'll see.
More likely he trots out some 1970s racist shit you'd say to get the dumbass union types to vote for you.

Top Back Refresh