What's new

Joetato at it again

Here is a new law for you growlers :laughing: "Prognosis - 0% chance of being enacted"

My eye started glazing over by the third clause, any law that can't be written on a 4x5 card front and back with is to long

They want you to go to college saddling yourself with crippling debt. That way you can't afford to think about creating your own business or anything like that. You're forced to go get a corporate job and be a cog in the wheel. Step out of line in any way professionally, socially, whatever and you'll be fired. You must comply. People rave about "capitalism" but we haven't had anything of the sort in America in decades. What we have currently is crony capitalism at best and the oligarchs really don't like competition. You'll work for us for as little as we can get away with paying, you'll do as we say, and you'll own nothing and you'll be happy!

Duh LOL anyone forget the right to contract via Hale V Henkel ?

"His power to contract is unlimited"

20240129_095821.jpg

So from what I skimmed. When entrepreneurship is made mostly illegal then it will just feed into the black market system.

Did I get that right?
That's exactly what will happen. I pay my landscapers in cash for this reason. I paid tax on that money, it doesn't make sense for someone else to also have to pay tax on those same dollars.

Hey look out of touch politicians writing laws to help the working class, a class they either haven't been a part of for at least 40yrs, or even at all.

People are independent contractors for a reason, and usually it's specifically because they don't want to be an employee.
When I was freelancing, my employer could tell me what they wanted done, but not how to do it, and everyone was fine with that. Provide good results and people won't fuck with you.

So from what I skimmed. When entrepreneurship is made mostly illegal then it will just feed into the black market system.

Did I get that right?

More or less. And in the long term this is a good thing because it's effectively a wealth transfer from boot lickers to people who have no problem skirting the law on petty "government permissions and rules for the sake of rules" type shit.

As usual, the real unfortunate thing is that the people who spent a life time voting us here got theirs already.

When I was freelancing, my employer could tell me what they wanted done, but not how to do it, and everyone was fine with that. Provide good results and people won't fuck with you.
You pay your landscaper cash because he only takes cash and all the other landscapers only take cash.

We all know your geriatric ass would be cutting a paper check if they'd take one. :laughing:

20240129_095821.jpg

this should be applied to marriages too.

Means and methods is still a thing i guess in any industry.

You know how many people would suddenly be employed if we went to war? Even more with a draft!!! :usa::usa:
The ones without jobs wouldn't be drafted, the ones with jobs would, and the survivors would come back to find their jobs were all outsourced or taken by illegals.

That's exactly what will happen. I pay my landscapers in cash for this reason. I paid tax on that money, it doesn't make sense for someone else to also have to pay tax on those same dollars.
Industries like Uber will die in cash.

And I don't care if YOU would still use it. MOST would not.

(And Uber, Lyft, GrubHub, etc. is the main target)

Who was the Governor of Texas that ran a while back, got beat up by Bush or McCain and dropped out. He waved a 3x5 index card in the debates and promised to revise the average joe's IRS tax code to fit on that card. He dropped and plopped in the polls when he said in the debates on taxes, "I got three things to say about that. One, blah blah blah, Two, blah balh blah, and three, and he paused, stuttered, obviously he had a brain fart and said "Ooops" and he was done.

Who was the Governor of Texas that ran a while back, got beat up by Bush or McCain and dropped out. He waved a 3x5 index card in the debates and promised to revise the average joe's IRS tax code to fit on that card. He dropped and plopped in the polls when he said in the debates on taxes, "I got three things to say about that. One, blah blah blah, Two, blah balh blah, and three, and he paused, stuttered, obviously he had a brain fart and said "Ooops" and he was done.

Perry.

He sucks.

20240129_095821.jpg

Where da fuq did you get that meme ? Where is the source and even a partial part of the main topic ? :usa:

The source is evident to most here with a brain.

ReRead it and follow the case.

Where da fuq did you get that meme ? Where is the source and even a partial part of the main topic ? :usa:

The covid test run showed a flaw in the .gov's ability mandate most self employed people get the vax and otherwise control them. So they are making it very difficult to be self employed or a sub contractor.
The company (dental billing) my wife is working for made their 2,400+ sub contractors become employees just ahead of this bullshit. These are all work from home people with home offices. It negatively affected her pay quite a bit.

The source is evident to most here with a brain.

ReRead it and follow the case.

That's rather obtuse and obnoxious to an honest question. And considering your other non-sense that you post it is entirely justified. So I ask again. Where did you get that ? Because Hale vs Henkel at first glance is nothing like that meme. A brain. OK. Your move Eisntein.

None of these citations have anything to do with your cartoon, AT FIRST APPROXIMATION
So maybe the meme talk is buried deep deep within the case law. Care to share that ?

Last edited:
Read the case, the words are spoken by a Supreme court Justice.

That's rather obtuse and obnoxious to an honest question. And considering your other non-sense that you post it is entirely justified. So I ask again. Where did you get that ? Because Hale vs Henkel at first glance is nothing like that meme. A brain. OK. Your move Eisntein.

None of these citations have anything to do with your cartoon, AT FIRST APPROXIMATION
So maybe the meme talk is buried deep deep within the case law. Care to share that ?

You pay your landscaper cash because he only takes cash and all the other landscapers only take cash.

We all know your geriatric ass would be cutting a paper check if they'd take one. :laughing:
This guy is legit and would take plastic or zelle or any of those other payments not invented by my OR your generation, or a paper check I assume. I still write about two checks a year, and they're both for taxes, if it's a PITA for them then that's just a little bit of satisfaction for me.

Please tell us more about Johnson Valley and King of the Hammers, Cubicle Camper boy.

Last edited:
Yes, about the Fifth Amendment, and how it applies to people but not to corporations. What's the Fifth got to do with the topic at hand?
From what I see......................................... nothing. Just one more example of PAE posting up his fantasies.

Top Back Refresh