What's new

Jeep value?

Crispins, if you're serious, email 10 credit union/ banks right now and tell them you're looking for a jeep 8-12k

every fucking repo'd jeep has a lift, lights and stereo.

life choices:rolleyes:

I agree that is a much nicer Jeep.

My market is people who want to be seen.

Bright colors, flashing lights, loud stereo, those are my customers and they pay for that shit.

If this one works out I will get a brand new one next.

I kinda want to test the waters with it.

I believe I can get $200-$250 a day for it here

So 45 rental days will recoup my money on that $9k Jeep

How long will it take to get it rented 45 days, well that depends on the weather, I would think no longer than 2 months.

if you are that confident, start with a newer/better product if you can swing it. early on is the time to be adventurous.

It all varies by location... here, that's a 5-6k Jeep max. It's gutless (which may be a good thing if it's a rental) and it's a light show (also good I guess if it's a rental)... :flipoff2:

This.

For comparison it took me a month to get $6500 for the last jeep I owned. Rebuilt 2.5L with receipts and clean with a bunch of new parts. There was literally nothing it needed. 2.5L and soft top kill the value.

Fg7rgg.jpg

20190507_193056.jpg

Crispins, if you're serious, email 10 credit union/ banks right now and tell them you're looking for a jeep 8-12k

every fucking repo'd jeep has a lift, lights and stereo.

life choices:rolleyes:

I am not sure I follow.

I have cash I don't need a loan.

What I dont have is time to look around. I kid you not, I am at 50 hours since Friday right now. 12+ hour days.

I can't leave here.

I have this Jeep being brought to me right now.

I am concerned about the engine now, I thought the 4 cyl while gutless were decent for reliability.

Anyone that has even driven a 2.5l Jeep will tell you to run.

I get that customers want to be seen with the loud stereo and colors, but are they wanting to be seen in a jeep that can barely use an on ramp, stock?

Anyone that has even driven a 2.5l Jeep will tell you to run.

I get that customers want to be seen with the loud stereo and colors, but are they wanting to be seen in a jeep that can barely use an on ramp, stock?

Honestly, they're fine off road, but on the highway is a different story. That thing will probably end up rear ended before the end of the summer after one of your renters thinks they have plenty of room to pull out in front of someone. I'm only partially joking.

I am not sure I follow.

I have cash I don't need a loan.

What I dont have is time to look around. I kid you not, I am at 50 hours since Friday right now. 12+ hour days.

I can't leave here.

I have this Jeep being brought to me right now.

I am concerned about the engine now, I thought the 4 cyl while gutless were decent for reliability.

He's telling you to tell them you want buy a Jeep, they repo the shit out them and want to get their money back.

I'd show him $7k cash in a stack of $100 bills and see if he's willing to walk away from it. I honestly wouldn't go much more than that.

If I am looking to rent something "cool" and "fun" I am going to be looking for something thing that is either new and nicer then what I own, or vintage cool. A 23 year old pig with lipstick on it is just about as far as you can get from either of those.

If I am looking to rent something "cool" and "fun" I am going to be looking for something thing that is either new and nicer then what I own, or vintage cool. A 23 year old pig with lipstick on it is just about as far as you can get from either of those.

luckily we have over 14 million people a year that come to my little one street town.

This is my slice of the pie

Would I rent that POS for $200+ a day, a big fuck no!

I wouldn't pay $65 per hour to drive a miata with a big wing either, but people line up for it.

The play here is this will become my cheaper Jeep to rent and I will get a new one and lift it, wheels, light bars, all the BS and that one will be more expensive.

The Jeep is on it's way here, I'll see how it looks in person.

I'll try to get it for as cheap as I can but Jeep prices (and diesels) are sky fucking high here in rednecks with paychecks central.

You could get both of these for the price. As a future customer, I'd be interested in renting either of these. If that TJ was your last vehicle I'd do without or visit your competition.

https://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/d/fr...126341565.html

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto...126243257.html

That little fiat would be a neat addition to his current inventory. I dont know anything about them, but I think this is a better buy than that jeep.

Paint that tracker with and american flag theme and it'll probably rent just as well. :laughing:

I'd rather buy this 200k mile jeep than that in your op, show them $100 bills and beat them up, then put silver stripes, or orange vinyl, and a cheap lift and cheap wheels and 33s package, it'll be more reliable and have better resale

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/c...128313212.html

if not this one, I saw several better vehicles for your money and your use in your link

I forget your op, do you want a manual jeep or auto?

That little fiat would be a neat addition to his current inventory. I dont know anything about them, but I think this is a better buy than that jeep.

Paint that tracker with and american flag theme and it'll probably rent just as well. :laughing:

I'm a Suzuki dude so that tracker speaks to me.

I'd buy that Fiat in a second if it didn't have a manual trans.

I want to phase out the manual transmission shit, I want auto everything and keep 1 Exocet manual.

I'd rather buy this 200k mile jeep than that in your op, show them $100 bills and beat them up, then put silver stripes, or orange vinyl, and a cheap lift and cheap wheels and 33s package, it'll be more reliable and have better resale

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/c...128313212.html

if not this one, I saw several better vehicles for your money and your use in your link

I forget your op, do you want a manual jeep or auto?

I want an Auto Jeep (auto everythign actually)

Yes that JEEP is way nicer, a lot of miles but that isn't a deal killer, if that was closer I would be all over it, paint it some bright ass color and make money with it.

Search wrangler in Phoenix Craigslist

Lots of decent looking red and yellow mall crawlers listed 10-12k

you could probably get a local irate to help broker offer 8-10k, 500 to the local, 1600 to ship and have a better ride on your lot in 10 days for the money

fuck that green 4cyl 10 grand pos:laughing:

I want an Auto Jeep (auto everythign actually)

Yes that JEEP is way nicer, a lot of miles but that isn't a deal killer, if that was closer I would be all over it, paint it some bright ass color and make money with it.

Heres a question about that aspect.

When I was picking up the rental from enterprise when the tweaker lady smashed into my truck, there was another customer who wasnt happy with the amount of miles on her rental and wanted something else.

Would it be unethical to swap a cluster in it with a bunch less miles, not for the sake of increasing value or screwing the next buyer, but to give the illusion of a newer vehicle?
Due to it being a late model vehicle, does a customer expect a late model odometer reading?
The only issue I could think of with that would be, customer gets in jeep with 60k on odo and it drives like a hard driven 250k mile car. :laughing:
As long as you disclose that it was a rental (some states mark titles) and has "x" amount actual miles on it, I dont really see the issue. Or is it just a moot point and I happened to be in the wrong rental place at the wrong time?

I just looked it over.

It does actually look like a Jeep that I would do good with (being able to rent it)

But it drove like shit, couldn't keep it in a straight line.

I need a nicer one.

I kinda like the 4 door that was posted here.

I am going to reach out to them and see what I can do.

I gave the lady $30 for bringing it to me.

Heres a question about that aspect.

When I was picking up the rental from enterprise when the tweaker lady smashed into my truck, there was another customer who wasnt happy with the amount of miles on her rental and wanted something else.

Would it be unethical to swap a cluster in it with a bunch less miles, not for the sake of increasing value or screwing the next buyer, but to give the illusion of a newer vehicle?
Due to it being a late model vehicle, does a customer expect a late model odometer reading?
The only issue I could think of with that would be, customer gets in jeep with 60k on odo and it drives like a hard driven 250k mile car. :laughing:
As long as you disclose that it was a rental (some states mark titles) and has "x" amount actual miles on it, I dont really see the issue. Or is it just a moot point and I happened to be in the wrong rental place at the wrong time?

No, the ton of miles on it does not look good. i would likely put black tape over the display or something.

I just looked it over.

It does actually look like a Jeep that I would do good with (being able to rent it)

But it drove like shit, couldn't keep it in a straight line.

I need a nicer one.

I kinda like the 4 door that was posted here.

I am going to reach out to them and see what I can do.

I gave the lady $30 for bringing it to me.

:beer:

crispins said:
Manual trans, only want an Auto.

Thank you tho for looking, yes you are right that one is nicer

caught that bit after I posted. I think a manual would be great for what you're doing, if people had any clue how to use one.

Top Back Refresh