What's new

Its time for a good old fashion OSR shoot out

What's a permit? Steve, ever heard of such a thing?

Must be a new england thing. They have it all figured out.
It's just an NY thing. NY isn't New England, and half of New England is constitutional carry (hence why it's sometimes referred to as Vermont carry).

In NY you apply for a permit to get a handgun and what you'll use it for like target shooting or hunting. Extremely restrictive and unconditional.

Nah, I like my long guns. Only 1911 I have is the .45

I do have a desert eagle though.:flipoff2: we can go that route.:lmao:

But, I'd rather shoot my .44 lever gun at 100yds against others with the same...offhand of course:flipoff2:

9mm 1911 changes things:grinpimp: 2011 gives you the 20+ round mags in the same grip. And thats fuckin cool

I'll see what lever guns are available:laughing:

My dad has one he bought from a pissed off barmaid who had decided that afternoon she was getting a divorce because her husband wasn’t going to come back from Michigan or Minnesota or some such place. Dad called me to come look at the desert eagle and Taurus judge he’d just bought and didn’t even understand how cool the old .38/44 Smith Heavy Duty that came with them was.

Hmmm, my revolver is, IIRC, just under 6" so I may, or may not, be in (depending on the judges final ruling).

The DE (chambered in the Lord's caliber, .44 Mag) is just for Steve....:flipoff2:

CIMG1290.JPG

I think a smaller target would be a lil easier to hold center on. Theres alotta room in that big ass black dot:laughing:

I didnt know who sung the song
That’s cause they both stand up in front of people in public and sing about their cousins wearing cut off britches and halter tops and getting a big ol hard on you could hang a five rail gate from.

Last edited:
That is a pretty nice deal. Stuff like that is why I keep throwing money at gunbroker.

I havnt bought off gunbroker in years. But I've got all the local places saved, so I can window shop without having to go to town:laughing: Will try and pick it up tonight.

Wish it was a 4" gun. But I'm not goona ignore a $450 S&W:smokin:

I havnt bought off gunbroker in years. But I've got all the local places saved, so I can window shop without having to go to town:laughing: Will try and pick it up tonight.

Wish it was a 4" gun. But I'm not goona ignore a $450 S&W:smokin:
There’ll be more driveshafts to fix next week. Probably won’t be a 6” 586 for that price though.

Top Back Refresh