What's new

Its time for a good old fashion OSR shoot out

Would a .22 pistol work? Knowing very well I might not hit the target at 25 yards?

I have a 10/22 somewhere, I’m just not sure what safe it is in currently.

Fuck it, in.

40's Mossberg bolt action is the only cheap 22 I got so lets go :laughing:

Would be interested in a 22 pistol shoot out in the future also.

Fuck it, in.

40's Mossberg bolt action is the only cheap 22 I got so lets go :laughing:

Would be interested in a 22 pistol shoot out in the future also.
I printed out two targets, one for rifle and one for pistol, (Ruger MKIII Slabside). I don't even know which ammo each like, probably just run CCI standard Vel and call it good.

I printed out two targets, one for rifle and one for pistol, (Ruger MKIII Slabside). I don't even know which ammo each like, probably just run CCI standard Vel and call it good.

Get fancy and bust out the brick of blazers. I dont get the cheap gun but fancy CCI ammo :laughing:

Get fancy and bust out the brick of blazers. I dont get the cheap gun but fancy CCI ammo :laughing:
How fancy is it, really? They sell it at the place where I buy dog food and DEF by my house. They put it on sale at least once a month for Firearm Friday.

Possibly in. Stock 10/22 sporter, but it was more than $200.

Will12785, jeeptj19992001 either of you want to meet up for the shoot? I will trade you 5 rounds of Aguila for CCI. I'm not buying anymore ammo in NY for a while.

Will12785, jeeptj19992001 either of you want to meet up for the shoot? I will trade you 5 rounds of Aguila for CCI. I'm not buying anymore ammo in NY for a while.
What makes a sporter a sporter? We can get together and plink a few rounds. I've got plenty of standard.

I am going to try and shoot mine Tuesday afternoon. Trap Sunday for a couple rounds depending on weather.
Looking like this weekend is a wash and have to go to Philly next week.

What makes a sporter a sporter? We can get together and plink a few rounds. I've got plenty of standard.

Floating barrel and nicer stock.

I'll try to submit mine before the deadline either way. Lemme know when you shoot; I'll see if I can make it work.

I am going to try and shoot mine Tuesday afternoon. Trap Sunday for a couple rounds depending on weather.
Looking like this weekend is a wash and have to go to Philly next week.

May be in for trap.

We have rain and wind here. Would like a less windy day.

Not the type of wind that would affect a bullet at 25 yards but it certainly affects a guy trying to stand still LOL

All depends on what kinda groups it shoots:laughing:

Theoretically a floated barrel would give me an advantage over anyone with a fixed barrel 10/22.

But I go to the range once a year and shoot off a rest, so I'm not anticipating beating anyone shooting freehand. :laughing:

I will bow out if anyone has an issue though.

Theoretically a floated barrel would give me an advantage over anyone with a fixed barrel 10/22.

But I go to the range once a year and shoot off a rest, so I'm not anticipating beating anyone shooting freehand. :laughing:

I will bow out if anyone has an issue though.
I'm fine with it.

As we always say at our club matches, "Nobody is winning a Ferrari today."

Top Back Refresh