What's new

Is the Rona real or Plandemic?

Yup. I believe so.
A whole lot of workings was going on with O'blahblah and China. Trump got elected, Trump says fuck you to China, China says fuck you to the most powerful country, and the rest of the world just to fuck this wonderful country.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but I feel Covid would be a non issue in 2017, if it came out then.

Hmmm, what we factually know is that China restricted Wuhan from travelling to the rest of China, but allowed international travel to and from Wuhan. Trump has been saying that.

We know that workers form the Wuhan BSL-4 (3 at the time) Laboratory sold test animals to the wet market near the lab. China of course prosecuted those dealers, the CCP is an evil piece of shit but they are actively on an anti-corruption campaign under Xi.

So it looks like it wasn't deliberate, but the Chinese took the opportunity to spread it around.

The idea that SARS-CoV-19 is genetically engineered is of course totally dismissable, but I know you're not saying that. It is a straight-up SARS/MERS natural zoonotic coronavirus that China has traditionally loosed upon the world.

AwtiPXi.png

That's neat, I agree, it'll get popular agreement, but it doesn't address the issue.

This is issue. Study the dates on the curve:

You'll notice that the '2nd Wave' peakes in early November.

We will not know whether the COVID will get bad until late October. Period. There is no controversy about this, politicization does not matter, your opinions don't matter.

If we have not seen a spike in deaths by the last week of October, then Corona can be waved away. Until then, everything else is bullshit, as you've pointed out.

'Over-reaction' is incorrect, and you are wrong.

Corona saw the same incubation that the Spanish Flu saw:
  • They locked down society into a quarantine in early 1918, then the flu abated both due to the lockdowns and due to mild weather.
  • During that period, young people traded mutations of the flu back and forth, until only the most hardy and virulent strains survived.
  • When cold weather returned, the strains of the flu that had successfully transmitted between young, well-fed troops and healthy workers proliferated in the general population
  • Instead of the usual Young and Old ends of the curve dying, the Spanish Flu curve was a 'W', which a huge spike of deaths of people in their 20s and 30s.
The only difference so far is that Spanish Flu killed babies, and SARS-CoV-19 doesn't seem to. BUT, and it's a huge BUT, the infant conditions in 1918 even for affluent families were atrocious, with pure flour 'formula', many women not breastfeeding in the upper classes, over-swaddling (which Clara Barton tried to stop immigrants from doing in NYC because it was killing babies for a variety of reasons, heat, filthy blankets among them).

Modern babies are literally the most cared-for members of society, raised in near-perfect conditions. So we don't know that the lack of a young 'spike' in COVID mortality is real or not.

TL;DR Ya'll need to keep your shirts on whether shitty politicians use COVID as a weapon or not. There is NO ambiguity about this, this is NOT CONTROVERSIAL scientifically. COVID can still come back and kill.

So what are the negatives for society on a whole of allowing the 2% most unhealthy to kick the bucket? From an economic standpoint it looks like a total win medicare/medicade and ss all reduce spending when the bodies start piling up.

I don't follow ya there. If the ONLY ones that get tested are ones that are symptomatic, then that jumps the positive rate way up. If hordes of people get tested, for any reason, meow !!, that adds numbers to the denominator, dropping the incidence or positive rate. What did i miss ?? :confused:

What you miss is that total case count is one of the qualifiers for shutdowns. No symptoms, get tested positive, that numbers is added to the bank and your county/state is shut down. If 99% of the people have no symptoms, you just shut down your county for nothing.

New study is out about odds with this virus. Here we go:
"1 in 3,836 chance of being infected"
"1 in 852,000 chance of being hospitalized"
"1 in 19.1 million chance of dying"

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/...n-we-perceive/

Yes... 120 countries that don't love each other set up a fake play just so nobody has to see your ugly face...

OP is an idiot.

While I don't subscribe blindly to such a theory, it is not as impossible as you make it look.
FACT: US is the leader of the world, period. No doubt.
FACT: News outlets around the world look to the US and tend to follow us. (We actually have reporters on this subject of Coronavirus talk specifically about their coverage was influenced by the US media, and how their management even told them to check out US news outlets before publishing their stories in their countries.)

Given all that, it's not hard to imagine that if the US and it's media was to push a panic narrative, that other countries would be hard pressed to call "bullshit" on the US, and instead would be more inclined to follow suit.

So what are the negatives for society on a whole of allowing the 2% most unhealthy to kick the bucket? From an economic standpoint it looks like a total win medicare/medicade and ss all reduce spending when the bodies start piling up.

The unhealthiest 2% have nothing to do with it. It's you and your kids that are in danger. And until the end of October, we won't know otherwise.

Noob, you are so psychic that despite all the solid evidence and proof that kids are bulletproof, you somehow convinced yourself that kids are actually in danger.
Crystal ball? LSD? Where you coming from with this? If you just had a vision in a dream when you are dismissed. If you have anything that resembles intelligence I'd like to hear it.

What you miss is that total case count is one of the qualifiers for shutdowns. No symptoms, get tested positive, that numbers is added to the bank and your county/state is shut down. If 99% of the people have no symptoms, you just shut down your county for nothing.

. . . . agree completely. There is no end, there is no rational, only madness. test or no test. . . . . . Saw, passed young couples masked up and stepping 5 feet off the trail into brush as Brother and I hiked out of Desolation Wilderness Thursday . .. . at 7,000 ft elevation and 8 miles from the nearest asphalt. Give me a fucking break. USFS is shut down, Rangers are pussies !! Some people mean well but shit they are fucking paranoid. What, how will they ever re adjust to normalcy ? Do they expect there will be a bell, "Ding !!! Fries are done !!"

Last edited:

The study says those are your chances based on a single contact with someone else. What if you have contact with 5 or 500 daily? It seems like it was written to severely downplay the numbers.

Also what constitutes contact?

The study says those are your chances based on a single contact with someone else. What if you have contact with 5 or 500 daily? It seems like it was written to severely downplay the numbers.
Also what constitutes contact?

Contact = less than 6ft, no mask, no hand washing.

Top Back Refresh