What's new

Is the Rona real or Plandemic?

Have you seen their leader Joe Biden?.... Do you actually think I could explain their plan or how Joe got the nomination? They are throwing shit at the wall and looking for something that sticks. That's not a plan.

So you agree with me then. It’s been politicized but it wasn’t planned.

I know someone 1st hand that never got tested and tested positive. Not FB friend but a real life friend that I trust.

And I'm not a covid denier.... its real and it can definitely be nasty. However, there's been so much unbelievable fuckery with the numbers I don't think we'll ever know just how bad (or not bad) it really was.

I agree with all that.

I know someone 1st hand that never got tested and tested positive. Not FB friend but a real life friend that I trust.

And I'm not a covid denier.... its real and it can definitely be nasty. However, there's been so much unbelievable fuckery with the numbers I don't think we'll ever know just how bad (or not bad) it really was.

Son-in-law's coworker missed their test appointment, gotta positive test result two weeks later.

Real? Yes
Planned? No
Overreaction? Definitely
Overly politicized? Most definitely

This. Although I have a small tin foil hat on and think it's a possible retaliation for the trade war trump launched with China and other countries piled onto. I think that's part of the reason for the initial over reaction and then it was flipped political/governors on a powertrip.

Keep an eye on australia, they are going tit for tat right now with china over trade and currency.

Uh huh. And what was the endgame for creating a worldwide pandemic? What was the goal?

Good lord, You don't see it? Along with the lie riots and fake news,... total chaos. ...as for the "plan" we won't know until it's too late. I don't want to wait until it's too late. You know it was a manufactured virus right? You think it was released accidently? I'm going to go out on a limb and say something is afoot. This shit is all coordinated by elites who had their hands in the cookie jar before Trump turned the lights on. If you can't see it you're not paying attention.

Good lord, You don't see it? Along with the lie riots and fake news,... total chaos. ...as for the "plan" we won't know until it's too late. I don't want to wait until it's too late. You know it was a manufactured virus right? You think it was released accidently? I'm going to go out on a limb and say something is afoot. This shit is all coordinated by elites who had their hands in the cookie jar before Trump turned the lights on. If you can't see it you're not paying attention.

So this was a manufactured virus released on the other side of the planet and spread everywhere and the whole point of the worldwide pandemic was to cause chaos in America by unnamed rich boogeymen because trump is president?

Its real. But no big deal.

spectacular.gif

So this was a manufactured virus released on the other side of the planet and spread everywhere and the whole point of the worldwide pandemic was to cause chaos in America by unnamed rich boogeymen because trump is president?

Yup. I believe so.
A whole lot of workings was going on with O'blahblah and China. Trump got elected, Trump says fuck you to China, China says fuck you to the most powerful country, and the rest of the world just to fuck this wonderful country.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but I feel Covid would be a non issue in 2017, if it came out then.

There was/is a lot of shady shit going on around the world. Trump got in the middle of it all. That is why we elected him. It's not because "Orange Man Bad" rather it's because business as usual got interrupted and pockets stopped filling. Ever notice (prior to Trump) how all the elections seemed rigged, nonproductive and promises always seemed to go to the wayside? It was like nothing was ever going to get done. Trump gets in there and well....look at that. Shit started to get accomplished, promises started getting checked off. The better this administration does, the more pissed democrats and media get. I'm not going to pretend I know everything but my instincts are pointing to a global screwing of the American people. Wealth makes people do janky things

FWIW...I am overweight, high blood pressure, asthmatic...I have had two days off since mid march...retail sales dealing with 400 plus customers a day, no mask, face to face...I call bullshit...just saying

FWIW...I am overweight, high blood pressure, asthmatic...I have had two days off since mid march...retail sales dealing with 400 plus customers a day, no mask, face to face...I call bullshit...just saying

May as well grab a carton of Marlboro's and drive the wrong way on the freeway at night doing 100mph after drinking like a teenager at a kegger, fwiw. Live large. Be free. No mask.

Bitchin reply :lmao:

So nobody has yet to explain why, in 2018 there were Tariffs in every country setup on the import/export of covid-19 test equipment. Covid-19 wasn't a thing, didn't exist till January/February 2020.
Wtf am I missing on that specifically?

Straight from the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...text=About the Name,, abbreviated as COVID-19.
About the Name

On February 11, 2020, the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan, China. The new name of this disease is coronavirus disease 2019, abbreviated as COVID-19. In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, this disease was referred to as “2019 novel coronavirus” or “2019-nCoV.”

Last edited:
You know someone that knows someone that had a positive test? Neat.

Have you not paid attention. Nurses and Doctors were opening test kits and then closing them sensing them in and they came back positive without ever sampling them. you tube banned 90% of their videos reporting this because it went again what the WHO was saying so it was considered fake news.

Or are you going to drink the kool aid blindly because your government tells you to?:flipoff2: If that’s the case them don't forget to get under your desk in case of an atomic bomb because that will protect you:homer:

Question your government, it’s patriotic.

Last edited:
So nobody has yet to explain why, in 2018 there were Tariffs in every country setup on the import/export of covid-19 test equipment. Covid-19 wasn't a thing, didn't exist till January/February 2020.
Wtf am I missing on that specifically?

Straight from the CDC.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...text=About the Name,, abbreviated as COVID-19.
About the Name

On February 11, 2020, the World Health Organization announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak, first identified in Wuhan, China. The new name of this disease is coronavirus disease 2019, abbreviated as COVID-19. In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease. Formerly, this disease was referred to as “2019 novel coronavirus” or “2019-nCoV.”

Can you find out what one of the 14 revisions those were in.
https://hts.usitc.gov/view/Chapter 90?release=2018HTSARevision14_1

This link has all 14 revisions for 2018. Please find it in a official link, the kind import & export companies use, not one from a world bank. I only checked the first and last revision as I was beat tired last night.
62882639-99B2-4565-A96F-AFBF49A706FC.jpeg

but looking at this page I dont see anything specific calling out anything. Just a list of what type of equipment is tariffed not its purpose. Like I said I didnt look at all 14 revisions. My wife moves freight internationally for her job so I asked her where to look for the real deal. She gave me the link.

My uncle is 71, high blood pressure/cholesterol but on meds for it. He tested positive for 'Rona antibodies, couldn't really remember being sick other than a sinus headache for a few days. My aunt did not have the 'Rona or it's antibodies, so how contagious can it be? I feel like I had it back before it became popular, but I'm not going to get any type of testing as to not contribute to this number shit show...

I had the virus in March, I stayed in quarantine at our lake place for a couple weeks and I was sick for about 10 days. Under other circumstances I was feeling well enough to go to work each day but I stayed home and didn’t spread it to anyone as far as I know. I’ve had lingering breathing issues since. I was healthy and fit before and now I breathe like a hound dog unless I rip a hit off an inhaler every morning. Not a big deal but I can assure you clods that’s it’s real.
8o3a4DX.jpg

Real? Yes
Planned? No
Overreaction? Definitely - Incorrect
Overly politicized? Most definitely

That's neat, I agree, it'll get popular agreement, but it doesn't address the issue.

This is issue. Study the dates on the curve:

Spanish Flue deaths by date - Click image for larger version Name:	p5N4M5n.png Views:	0 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	123769

You'll notice that the '2nd Wave' peakes in early November.

We will not know whether the COVID will get bad until late October. Period. There is no controversy about this, politicization does not matter, your opinions don't matter.

If we have not seen a spike in deaths by the last week of October, then Corona can be waved away. Until then, everything else is bullshit, as you've pointed out.

'Over-reaction' is incorrect, and you are wrong.

Corona saw the same incubation that the Spanish Flu saw:
  • They locked down society into a quarantine in early 1918, then the flu abated both due to the lockdowns and due to mild weather.
  • During that period, young people traded mutations of the flu back and forth, until only the most hardy and virulent strains survived.
  • When cold weather returned, the strains of the flu that had successfully transmitted between young, well-fed troops and healthy workers proliferated in the general population
  • Instead of the usual Young and Old ends of the curve dying, the Spanish Flu curve was a 'W', which a huge spike of deaths of people in their 20s and 30s.
The only difference so far is that Spanish Flu killed babies, and SARS-CoV-19 doesn't seem to. BUT, and it's a huge BUT, the infant conditions in 1918 even for affluent families were atrocious, with pure flour 'formula', many women not breastfeeding in the upper classes, over-swaddling (which Clara Barton tried to stop immigrants from doing in NYC because it was killing babies for a variety of reasons, heat, filthy blankets among them).

Modern babies are literally the most cared-for members of society, raised in near-perfect conditions. So we don't know that the lack of a young 'spike' in COVID mortality is real or not.

TL;DR Ya'll need to keep your shirts on whether shitty politicians use COVID as a weapon or not. There is NO ambiguity about this, this is NOT CONTROVERSIAL scientifically. COVID can still come back and kill.

Last edited:
I had the virus in March, I stayed in quarantine at our lake place for a couple weeks and I was sick for about 10 days. Under other circumstances I was feeling well enough to go to work each day but I stayed home and didn’t spread it to anyone as far as I know. I’ve had lingering breathing issues since. I was healthy and fit before and now I breathe like a hound dog unless I rip a hit off an inhaler every morning. Not a big deal but I can assure you clods that’s it’s real.

That inhaler is a handicap and causing your problems.

Top Back Refresh