What's new

Is The Pussification Of America’s Youth Scientifically Engineered?

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
https://alt-market.us/is-the-pussification-of-americas-youth-scientifically-engineered/

written by Brandon Smith

There’s been a lot of debate lately on what generation of Americans is the most to blame for the current failures of the US as a society. Baby Boomers blame millennials for being weak, lazy and entitled; millennials blame boomers for ruining the system before they were ever born while enjoying the fruits of a more prosperous economy. The real answer is that it’s partially the fault of BOTH generations, but not for the reasons often argued.

The boomer vs. snowflake conflict is a controlled narrative that deliberately avoids the greater issues at hand. Yes, the newest generations of Americans have been utterly pussified, but I believe this is part of a larger agenda, and baby boomer parents unwittingly and stupidly played a supporting role.

In 4[SUP]th[/SUP] Generation warfare the concept is to destroy a nation or civilization without using direct military confrontation, at least, not right away. Instead, the goal is to destabilize the target society from within and let the citizenry self destruct. Then, once the population is in sufficient chaos, you move in with your military forces and take over, meeting minimal resistance along the way.

The strategy can also be used to undermine and control a population by it’s own government or by elites within that government as a means to stop potential rebellion against the establishment power structure. In other words, use controlled chaos to create panic and weakness, and then snatch up more power while the citizenry is distracted and disorganized.

In order to create chaos and panic in a population, that population must be completely unprepared to deal with crisis events. They must be mentally soft and lack resolve, otherwise they might become self reliant and defiant rather than fearful and easy to control.

I was recently studying psychological conditioning methods used to prepare people for combat and crisis scenarios. The phrase “stress inoculation” comes up often. In certain branches and units of the US military there is an increased emphasis on stress inoculation (beyond basic training) as a means to strengthen soldiers and their fortitude so that when they do eventually find themselves in a combat situation where they might die, they don’t panic and allow adrenaline to take over their motor and thought processes.

Department of Defense think-tanks like DARPA have published extensive white papers on the subject, and stress inoculation is also used to some extent to treat people with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

cont. At link

No offense. But ive allways said it was you old fuckers fault. I mean you lived the sex, drugs and rock n roll life style. Had coolers of beer in the foremans truck for after work, dumped toxic shit in a hole you dug out back and so on. Then when your generation started running things, you looked back at all the shit you did and said hell no my kids won't do that,( and then told everyone you didn't inhale, no way you were everything you tell people they can't be now). Then your kids that you didnt let live life, and find out its not all rainbows and unicorn farts decided it would be a good idea to give everyone a trophy,and create the snoflakes we have now.

iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood--and What That Means for the Rest of Us

The issue is there is nothing left to rebel against..

In the old days you could let your hair touch your collar and you were a rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

So then you had to let your hair grow LONG to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get an ear ring (single stud) to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get a tattoo to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get an more and bigger piercings to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then there was always pot as a means to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more.

Then you could be gay to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

NOW, You have to be transgender to rebel.

NOW, You have to be ANTIFA or BLM or some other terrorist to rebel.

igen.jpg

Last edited:
iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood--and What That Means for the Rest of Us

One problem is public school. When they graduate, they have no skills. Nothing. Bring back tech school in high school and learn a bit of a trade.

Hmmm, shitty parenting?

In the old days parents were JUST AS SHITTY. They would turn you out on the street and tell you not to come back in till the lights came on. No guarantee anyone was with you, no idea where you were , where you were going, or who you were with, and no means to find you.

You took the evening news and convinced the world there was a pedophile next door and your kid was going to get kidnapped, raped and killed, pushing the kids indoors, but NOTHING changed except the format. It is exactly the same as it always was, but now they are on line, where they are more physically safe, but everything else is the same.

FUCK...... YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! Why am I fucking with you.....GRRRRRR.

One problem is public school. When they graduate, they have no skills. Nothing. Bring back tech school in high school and learn a bit of a trade.

MEHHH....You don't need trade school, we have youtube

ASE.JPG

In the old days parents were JUST AS SHITTY. They would turn you out on the street and tell you not to come back in till the lights came on. No guarantee anyone was with you, no idea where you were , where you were going, or who you were with, and no means to find you.

You took the evening news and convinced the world there was a pedophile next door and your kid was going to get kidnapped, raped and killed, pushing the kids indoors, but NOTHING changed except the format. It is exactly the same as it always was, but now they are on line, where they are more physically safe, but everything else is the same.

FUCK...... YOU DID IT AGAIN!!! Why am I fucking with you.....GRRRRRR.

I work in showbiz too? The limits of my powers know no bounds! :laughing:

It started in the 60s with first wave feminism. Leftist ideology then began to be pushed in public schools. Young boys have been drugged with stimulants for decades to keep them in line and stiffle normal masculine behavior. How many young girls are put on those same drugs? Virtually none.

It started in the 60s with first wave feminism. Leftist ideology then began to be pushed in public schools. Young boys have been drugged with stimulants for decades to keep them in line and stiffle normal masculine behavior. How many young girls are put on those same drugs? Virtually none.

I pretty much agree. We had recess 5 times a day and some kind of gym class... then out of nowhere "YOU MUST SIT STILL AND LISTEN FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT AND IF YOU CANT DO THAT WE'LL DRUG YOU UNTIL YOU CAN."

The kids like me, that needed to be running half the day and knocking other kids over suddenly had to start sitting at a desk from 9a to 3p and it didn't work. Instead of reevaluating the curriculum, drugs were recommended.

You Want all our boys to be raised like the black culture raises boys.

Are you going to acknowledge kids coming out of the black culture even starting kindergarten are already behind.

Look at the prison population in the black culture. Look at theLook at the fatherless family. This is the culture that raises the boys to encourage the masculinity.

I’m not saying what you’re saying is wrong. But there sure is some balance that needs to be recognized and encouraged.

I am also not saying expectation of good behavior is pussification or feminization of America

What we’re seeing is the lack of balance in the world. That people move to the edges. The balance is what keeps everything stable. And human nature Has somehow lost any sense of balance.

I could also go off on a separate tangent about is school important? Because for school to work you can’t have one kid disrupting the entire class. So what are you do. Do you kick him out of class so he is deprived of the education? Do you move him to the office where he distracts all of the administration? What is your solution?

I do think 45ACP may have hit on something though, 6 hours of school is unproductive.

There is another book The Case against Education: Why the Education System Is a Waste of Time and Money

Why we need to stop wasting public funds on education

Despite being immensely popular--and immensely lucrative―education is grossly overrated. In this explosive book, Bryan Caplan argues that the primary function of education is not to enhance students' skill but to certify their intelligence, work ethic, and conformity―in other words, to signal the qualities of a good employee. Learn why students hunt for easy As and casually forget most of what they learn after the final exam, why decades of growing access to education have not resulted in better jobs for the average worker but instead in runaway credential inflation, how employers reward workers for costly schooling they rarely if ever use, and why cutting education spending is the best remedy.

Caplan draws on the latest social science to show how the labor market values grades over knowledge, and why the more education your rivals have, the more you need to impress employers. He explains why graduation is our society's top conformity signal, and why even the most useless degrees can certify employability. He advocates two major policy responses. The first is educational austerity. Government needs to sharply cut education funding to curb this wasteful rat race. The second is more vocational education, because practical skills are more socially valuable than teaching students how to outshine their peers.

Romantic notions about education being "good for the soul" must yield to careful research and common sense―The Case against Education points the way.

Last edited:
its rather simple

technology

you no longer have to work as hard because a machine does it for you so your body doesnt need to be as strong, but yeah lets go ahead and over complicate it because we have nothing but time on our hands since we dont have to work as much thanks to those machines :flipoff2:

No offense. But ive allways said it was you old fuckers fault. I mean you lived the sex, drugs and rock n roll life style. Had coolers of beer in the foremans truck for after work, dumped toxic shit in a hole you dug out back and so on. Then when your generation started running things, you looked back at all the shit you did and said hell no my kids won't do that,( and then told everyone you didn't inhale, no way you were everything you tell people they can't be now). Then your kids that you didnt let live life, and find out its not all rainbows and unicorn farts decided it would be a good idea to give everyone a trophy,and create the snoflakes we have now.

Irrelevant. You didn't think outside the article, you merely provided an example for it. Why did you even post and embarrass yourself?

The issue is there is nothing left to rebel against..

In the old days you could let your hair touch your collar and you were a rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

So then you had to let your hair grow LONG to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get an ear ring (single stud) to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get a tattoo to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then you could get an more and bigger piercings to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

Then there was always pot as a means to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more.

Then you could be gay to rebel, then that didn't push the envelope any more,.

NOW, You have to be transgender to rebel.

NOW, You have to be ANTIFA or BLM or some other terrorist to rebel.

I think that's a HUGE part of it.

The main problem for poor black people is an overabundance of food. People looting luxury stores are already wearing $100+ pairs of shoes and high fashion skinny jeans.

There are no social constructs to de-construct.

You Want all our boys to be raised like the black culture raises boys.

Are you going to acknowledge kids coming out of the black culture even starting kindergarten are already behind.

Look at the prison population in the black culture. Look at theLook at the fatherless family. This is the culture that raises the boys to encourage the masculinity.

I’m not saying what you’re saying is wrong. But there sure is some balance that needs to be recognized and encouraged.

I am also not saying expectation of good behavior is pussification or feminization of America

What we’re seeing is the lack of balance in the world. That people move to the edges. The balance is what keeps everything stable. And human nature Has somehow lost any sense of balance.

I could also go off on a separate tangent about is school important? Because for school to work you can’t have one kid disrupting the entire class. So what are you do. Do you kick him out of class so he is deprived of the education? Do you move him to the office where he distracts all of the administration? What is your solution?

I do think 45ACP may have hit on something though, 6 hours of school is unproductive.

There is another book The Case against Education: Why the Education System Is a Waste of Time and Money

IQ answers ALL of the questions about social achievement. I hate, no really, I hate Determinism because I don't believe in fate, that is a quality of my Americanism. Self-determination.

But when you start generalizing across populations, which is all that Politics, Social Psychology, Political Science, and Sociology are, then IQ is the determinant.

It's genetic dude. It's IQ.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. You didn't think outside the article, you merely provided an example for it. Why did you even post and embarrass yourself?

I think that's a HUGE part of it.

The main problem for poor black people is an overabundance of food. People looting luxury stores are already wearing $100+ pairs of shoes and high fashion skinny jeans.

There are no social constructs to de-construct.

Embarrass myself ? I'm not the one who was defending some antifa punk while making fun of a lady's muffin top who has bigger balls than you. First you told us how tough you were, now its how smart you are, whats next? I think you have forgotten where you are, this is not a dating site. Nobody is impressed by you . Its an off road fourm. Do you even wheel? Wrench? Anything ? Or are you just here to baffle the idiots with your bullshit?

Last edited:
...unimportant Wall of text...

So what you missed was Intelligence. Intelligence is genetic, and it is determinitive. By this I mean that you can give people an IQ test and with no other measure of their value, education, age, experience, give them a task, and the higher-IQ people perform better. This is one of the most predictive metrics available in behavioral science. IQ is absolutely iron-clad.

Not to say that lower-IQ people can't achieve, they can. The A-students teach, and the B-students work for the C-students.

IQ answers ALL of the questions about social achievement. I hate, no really, I hate Determinism because I don't believe in fate, that is a quality of my Americanism. Self-determination.

But when you start generalizing across populations, which is all that Politics, Social Psychology, Political Science, and Sociology are, then IQ is the determinant.

Why were my parents so backwards? My step-dad was from a lower-IQ family. My mother, I have now determined, suffered from heavy metal poisoning due to her job. But my extended family on my Mother's side were high achievers, and my bio-dad was very sharp.

I watch Jeopardy sometimes and all the Race talk lately got me to thinking about how I don't recall seeing (m)any blacks on it. People of other "colors" yes, blacks no. The above at least reminded me that I wanted to search about that. First result was this link from 1995:
https://archive.seattletimes.com/archive/?date=19951102&slug=2150198

excerpt:

`Jeopardy' Host Defends Show's Record On Race

...Trebek says contestants on the show are indeed overwhelming white - and male - but through no lack of effort to recruit people of color.

"It may well be that our (screening) test, which is made up of 50 questions, is culturally biased in favor of whites and against African Americans and other minorities," Trebek said. "But I don't know how you change that. Our audience is primarily Middle America, and that is primarily white. We have trouble attracting blacks to the program.

"We have placed ads in black newspapers, we have set up booths at NAACP conventions, trying to get people to just come out and take the test, but they don't do it.

"Even though we are not successful in attracting blacks to the program as contestants, we feature on a regular basis categories about famous black people," he said.

"We are trying our darnedest to make America in general more aware of the accomplishments of black people in this country," he continued....

25 years later seems the same.

D-Rat said:
The boomers hating millenials and the millenials hating boomers both need to remember than Gen X hates you both.

as somebody from the generation after gen x that somehow got lumped into millenials when they changed that shit, we hate gen x too. Boomers, gen x, millennials, gen z can all get fucked.

sincerely,
an asshole from 1983

as somebody from the generation after gen x that somehow got lumped into millenials when they changed that shit, we hate gen x too. Boomers, gen x, millennials, gen z can all get fucked.

sincerely,
an asshole from 1983

this is me....we literally fit into none of those social constructs, and our group should be the one running the fucking
world!:stirthepot:

Sincerely,
An asshole from 1980

It's the family dynamic. It's not doing all the things it's supposed to, discipline, teach, give experience, and challenge each other. There is no more family dynamic, the family dynamic is a show on YouTube.
Parents need to teach their kids to get out of the habit of having everything handed to them.
I've been working on my daughters about this. They are going to be self reliant individuals who challenge the ideals of a corrupt system. They are being taught to take everything they see and hear on TV or in the classroom with a grain of salt. Critical thinking is the only subject on our curriculum lately.
I would also like to note that television and Hollywood are incredibly devisive. I feel like they have promoted and agrandized racism for the last 40 years:rolleyes:Watch any movie or program and I'll guarantee you'll see stereotypical mannerisms from every race, but white make are portrayed as Fools almost every time.

Embarrass myself ? I'm not the one who was defending some antifa punk while making fun of a lady's muffin top who has bigger balls than you. First you told us how tough you were, now its how smart you are, whats next? I think you have forgotten where you are, this is not a dating site. Nobody is empressed by you . Its an off road fourm. Do you even wheel? Wrench? Anything ? Or are you just here to baffle the idiots with your bullshit?

You're embarassing yourself again. I have never said I was tough. I have repeatedly asserted that I am a coward and will run from the slightest hint of danger. I am fully stress innoculated but my warrior days are behind me.

I have also never tried to empress anybody into a press gang, human trafficking, or anything of the sort, so I don't know why you accuse me of that. I have no connection to royalty or religion, so why you would think I would try to crown or anoint a female monarch is beyond me.

Wrenching? Why just the other day I used a discount-store multi-driver to install a wood screw underneath the countertop to hang my flyswatter. Pretty good job of it if I say so myself. I also recently changed the propane bottle on my grill.

As far as smarter... well I'll let your post speak for itself.

What happened ever bitch. You erased your whole how smart you are story? It won't matter most people on here fully know what your all about.

its rather simple

technology

you no longer have to work as hard because a machine does it for you so your body doesnt need to be as strong, but yeah lets go ahead and over complicate it because we have nothing but time on our hands since we dont have to work as much thanks to those machines :flipoff2:

Times change, and so do people. This ain't the 1880's anymore. It's a whole different world and it ain't going back to the 1880's, so fucking get used to it. I suggest people need to stop looking for a "boogie man" and realize we live in a different world.

Top Back Refresh