What's new

is Roxy the only lady here?

Cool story bro :flipoff2:

Roxy is married and probably doesn’t want to hook up with you but nice try.

Does she have a choice when Artifags 78 Vato Van with a mural of the Virgin Mary on the side rolling on 13” gold Daytons with knock off spinner caps, whitewalls and curb feelers pulls up. Slides the door open and grabs her never to be seen again.

Does she have a choice when Artifags 78 Vato Van with a mural of the Virgin Mary on the side rolling on 13” gold Daytons with knock off spinner caps, whitewalls and curb feelers pulls up. Slides the door open and grabs her never to be seen again.

:lmao::lmao: fuck

I have a hard time believing anything in the original post of this thread

Till her hubby goes all Bryan Mills on his ass :laughing:

Here you go Arty see for yourself.

35-percent.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	35-percent.png Views:	0 Size:	218 Bytes ID:	61527
https://i.imgur.com/iM1SYyd.jpg
35-percent.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	35-percent.png Views:	0 Size:	218 Bytes ID:	61526

Last edited:
*sigh*

There are no women on the non-visual internet. Women only exist on video sites like YT or streaming like Twitch, or other retard social media like IG.

The entire idea of 'woman' is based on the fact that they have something to offer as a woman. This means T&A or fucking, sandwiches or cleaning.

Because a msg board is text-based, there are no women here because they have nothing to offer. They're not going to fuck you, and they can't transmit sandwiches over IP.

Only the ideas in their head matter, and boards like this are the one place on planet Earth where women have to interact as equals.

In all other situations, the idea of woman is based on the possibility, no matter how remote, that she might fuck you.

Roxy to her credit never used a female privilege to interact afaik, despite saying that she was a 'bitch'. She was a 'bitch' because that's how women have to feel when they interact as equals. Women go through life interacting with men 100% of the time with female privilege. There is always some swashbuckler and his retard followers acting as if life is a Tavern in medieval England. Protecting the Faire Maidens from the rough and awful men.

On the text internet, that privilege doesn't exist. In this world, a 'she' can be told to fuck off, you can stomp all over her feelings, mock her mercilessly, and in all other ways treat her the way you treat your friends. Like shit.

Women don't like this, which is why text-based (idea-based) internet is almost completely dominated by Men. This is also an disturbing illumination into the character of 99.99% of all women. When women are expected to produce ideas and interact as equals, they almost universally bow out.

They say men are visual, but didja ever notice who spends the most time in the bathroom primping themselves, and who is sooooo eager to put her duck-faced profile picture on every goddamned account? Protip: It's not my ugly ass. It's women.

Women do this because they are seeking to re-gain the privilege which they enjoy in meatspace, on the internet. When those dopamine hits of privilege evaporate on a msg board, women scatter like a plague of cockroaches when you turn on the kitchen light.

Repeat after me, ArTi54N :

There are no women here. There never will be. There never should be.

Man, you are long winded...lol

Her or Artfags, my money is on Roxy kicking his ass :laughing:

dude, that's racially profiling..

besides Id be more into pulling up in a 64 impala convertible.. and just askin if she would like to take a ride..

*sigh*

There are no women on the non-visual internet. Women only exist on video sites like YT or streaming like Twitch, or other retard social media like IG.

The entire idea of 'woman' is based on the fact that they have something to offer as a woman. This means T&A or fucking, sandwiches or cleaning.

Because a msg board is text-based, there are no women here because they have nothing to offer. They're not going to fuck you, and they can't transmit sandwiches over IP.

Only the ideas in their head matter, and boards like this are the one place on planet Earth where women have to interact as equals.

In all other situations, the idea of woman is based on the possibility, no matter how remote, that she might fuck you.

Roxy to her credit never used a female privilege to interact afaik, despite saying that she was a 'bitch'. She was a 'bitch' because that's how women have to feel when they interact as equals. Women go through life interacting with men 100% of the time with female privilege. There is always some swashbuckler and his retard followers acting as if life is a Tavern in medieval England. Protecting the Faire Maidens from the rough and awful men.

On the text internet, that privilege doesn't exist. In this world, a 'she' can be told to fuck off, you can stomp all over her feelings, mock her mercilessly, and in all other ways treat her the way you treat your friends. Like shit.

Women don't like this, which is why text-based (idea-based) internet is almost completely dominated by Men. This is also an disturbing illumination into the character of 99.99% of all women. When women are expected to produce ideas and interact as equals, they almost universally bow out.

They say men are visual, but didja ever notice who spends the most time in the bathroom primping themselves, and who is sooooo eager to put her duck-faced profile picture on every goddamned account? Protip: It's not my ugly ass. It's women.

Women do this because they are seeking to re-gain the privilege which they enjoy in meatspace, on the internet. When those dopamine hits of privilege evaporate on a msg board, women scatter like a plague of cockroaches when you turn on the kitchen light.

Damn I didn't know you hate women so much. :flipoff2:

There are no women here because women don't like places full of misogynists, poisoned masculinity and hur-dur males thumping their chest about how big their AR is.
It's why women like roxy are made by God, so at least they can (used to be able to) put you in yer place.

Roxy should be allowed to mod all of the creepers posts

Damn I didn't know you hate women so much. :flipoff2:

There are no women here because women don't like places full of misogynists, poisoned masculinity and hur-dur males thumping their chest about how big their AR is.
It's why women like roxy are made by God, so at least they can (used to be able to) put you in yer place.

You are the exact kind of 'man' I was talking about.

If I say "Women have the problem of [insert problem]", you will say I'm a misogynist.

If I say "Blacks have the problem of [insert one of the many problems with black subculter]" you will say I'm a Racist.

You have a poisoned mind, and it's amazing to me that so many people with demented thinking like yours are financially successful. I think it's because you have the genetic makeup of a slave, like most Germans. Especially after the Slavs came and raped the East Prussians out of existence. So you're willing to slave for a master, like most Germans.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I realized this sounds harsh as fuck, but we are on IBB.

*sigh*

LOL. Are you one of those MGTOW dudes? :smokin:

LOL. Are you one of those MGTOW dudes? :smokin:

No, not really. I'm not a joiner, and I don't follow credos or philosophies other than being an American.

Also, a mighty Genius. I follow the credo of my enormous and deeply creased brain. I look down on all of you smoothbrains.

No, not really. I'm not a joiner, and I don't follow credos or philosophies other than being an American.

Also, a mighty Genius. I follow the credo of my enormous and deeply creased brain. I look down on all of you smoothbrains.

Well your diatribe looks like it could be lifted from any page of that movement and "not really" seems to be waffling. What you say about how women have to be to survive on a forum like this isn't all wrong, so I'll give you that. The rest reads like "I can't get laid" though, which might not be helped by your overinflated sense of self. You do you and good luck.

Well your diatribe looks like it could be lifted from any page of that movement and "not really" seems to be waffling. What you say about how women have to be to survive on a forum like this isn't all wrong, so I'll give you that. The rest reads like "I can't get laid" though, which might not be helped by your overinflated sense of self. You do you and good luck.

I'm half a century old, have already reproduced and been married twice, so the charge of 'I can't get laid' doesn't mean a goddamned thing. What is this, middle-school? 🤣

If I wanted to get laid I could. Am I a prize? Fuck no, but I'm wayyyyyyyy better than half the losers I see with women. Also, I have absolutely zero compunction about prostitution. I went to Amsterdam when I was young, and while I didn't partake at that time, I would have no problem going to the Mustang Ranch or Craigslist or wherever it is that the Professionals are advertising their wares.

I know what MGTOW is, and like criticizing Gary for just quoting Supreme Court rulings like they can never change or saying he would be turning in runaway slaves in 1856, these are ideas that many people have. They're not really unique observations, so it's not necessary to 'get them from somewhere'.

I've been watching Tucker Carlson's clips, which are always a day or so delayed on Youtube. I've noticed he's been saying a lot of shit people around here have been saying, and I know many like me don't have TV to watch Carlson. So these are ideas that a lot of people have, it's not always necessary to have them come from somewhere.

He can’t find another female that will allow him to beat on them. Actually, he’s left over and doesn’t recognize this new era where women will kick his ass. His multiple personalities will bully each other if they were accost another female and get their collective asses kicked, so he pretends his keyboard is a woman and he resorts to beating on that

I'm half a century old, have already reproduced and been married twice, so the charge of 'I can't get laid' doesn't mean a goddamned thing. What is this, middle-school? 🤣

If I wanted to get laid I could. Am I a prize? Fuck no, but I'm wayyyyyyyy better than half the losers I see with women. Also, I have absolutely zero compunction about prostitution. I went to Amsterdam when I was young, and while I didn't partake at that time, I would have no problem going to the Mustang Ranch or Craigslist or wherever it is that the Professionals are advertising their wares.

I know what MGTOW is, and like criticizing Gary for just quoting Supreme Court rulings like they can never change or saying he would be turning in runaway slaves in 1856, these are ideas that many people have. They're not really unique observations, so it's not necessary to 'get them from somewhere'.

I've been watching Tucker Carlson's clips, which are always a day or so delayed on Youtube. I've noticed he's been saying a lot of shit people around here have been saying, and I know many like me don't have TV to watch Carlson. So these are ideas that a lot of people have, it's not always necessary to have them come from somewhere.

Well this is all just weird random thoughts from your "deep creases" - did I strike a nerve or something? BTW I'm older than you and married almost 30 years.

Top Back Refresh