What's new

Irateville

So aperantly it was already belonged to a cult/ group school for troubled youths and a lot of bad shit went down there.

Its probably not only haunted but every kid who ever went there probably wants to burn the place down

https://www.cedulegacy.org

The deal keeps getting better! Who needs drugs when the souls of tortured children haunt you evrey night.

I could prolly carve out 100k for that, but again... WHY the fawk would I voluntarily live with a bunch of A-holes (myself included). Other than that, sure... why not? :laughing:

I'm kind of in this boat. I would really need to read the fine print. But I'll stay Sub'd. In case you guys come up with a viable plan.

Just to be clear, this would be a "SHTF" retreat complete the guard towers?

I'm kind of in this boat. I would really need to read the fine print. But I'll stay Sub'd. In case you guys come up with a viable plan.

Just to be clear, this would be a "SHTF" retreat complete the guard towers?

And just like that we got us a helo pilot:laughing:

I've often wondered if splitting a property up like that would work with a good contract.

Each person get their plot that is 100% theirs. Then there is a community area. Garden? Wheelin trails? Shop? Big ass BBQ, fire pit, party area? Pond/lake? Kids park? Ect.

​​​​

Could work, issues will arise no doubt, but could be worth it.

One issue I could see is say you set up "taxes" that go into a pool to pay for the community parts. Jack and Jill dont have kids but everyone wants a park for their kids.

Bob and Jan don't work on their own vehicles, but everyone wants a shop?

Shane (just using random names here :flipoff2:​​​​​​) pulls a 80s pos samurai in the shop during his 3 day window but can't get it done in time, axles are out, it's on jack stands and he has to go to work for 5 days?

you've just described a community with an HOA, they are everywhere in this country :flipoff2:

No keys. The starting instructions are in the POH, usually stored near the driver's seat

So we're talking about a compound full of drunk gearheads with guns that never grew up?

Sounds like fun.

Watching this closely. I like it. Think there would be any gold in them hills?

:smokin:

you've just described a community with an HOA, they are everywhere in this country :flipoff2:

Yes, but they also are geared towards yuppies who want their money to go to a pool or golf course and everyone has to paint thier house matching colors, no nonrunning vehicles, ect.

Imagine an HOA where the "community area" is a gun range, a rock crawling course and an oil change pit. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh