What's new

Irateville

Lack of garage/shop buildings is disconcerting.

What a beautiful area though.

Not really a problem, 25 guys put in 5k each, build 10 bay shop and reserve time slots, shares can be traded and sold.

There will be a need for covered parking, but guys can build individual carports, sheds, etc

If we all pitched in and bought that place it would be on every .gov watch list there is in less than 24hrs..... Probably some lists in Canada also. :laughing:

If you're not already on a watch list are you even living?:flipoff2:
For sure! :laughing:

Unfortunatly my 401K isn't that big, So I guess I'll have to see if Sceep will let me stay in the garage

I’m in...
Wife and I have seriously been talking about taking a trip to Idaho/Montana and checking things out.....Seattle is still to close , even after the move!!!!

Vertigo posted a killer cabin property near Rubicon for like $275k and that didn’t generate any interest.

I've often wondered if splitting a property up like that would work with a good contract.

Each person get their plot that is 100% theirs. Then there is a community area. Garden? Wheelin trails? Shop? Big ass BBQ, fire pit, party area? Pond/lake? Kids park? Ect.

​​​​

Could work, issues will arise no doubt, but could be worth it.

One issue I could see is say you set up "taxes" that go into a pool to pay for the community parts. Jack and Jill dont have kids but everyone wants a park for their kids.

Bob and Jan don't work on their own vehicles, but everyone wants a shop?

Shane (just using random names here :flipoff2:​​​​​​) pulls a 80s pos samurai in the shop during his 3 day window but can't get it done in time, axles are out, it's on jack stands and he has to go to work for 5 days?

I've been looking at this; but my credit sucks:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/49-Divide-Rd-Columbus-MT-59019/193353387_zpid/

we'd have a wicked 6x6 fire truck and 4wd ambulance:smokin:

why not a 6x6 ambulance too?

full.jpg

I

Shane (just using random names here :flipoff2:​​​​​​) pulls a 80s pos samurai in the shop during his 3 day window but can't get it done in time, axles are out, it's on jack stands and he has to go to work for 5 days?

The good thing about this " hypothetical scenario" is 1 person could cary/ drag any part of the project out by himself.

Now if Jeff (just using random name here :flipoff2:) decides he wants to completely rebuild some stupid wedge trailer he bought, then that would be harder to move.

Really I think the solution is all 15 (hypotehetical #) people that buy in get a 100x100 junk space where they can build a shop or not and store anything not operable. All these lots are near eachother somewhere just outside of the common areas so they are easily access but not an eyesore.

The good thing about this " hypothetical scenario" is 1 person could cary/ drag any part of the project out by himself.

Now if Jeff (just using random name here :flipoff2:) decides he wants to completely rebuild some stupid wedge trailer he bought, then that would be harder to move.

Really I think the solution is all 15 (hypotehetical #) people that buy in get a 100x100 junk space where they can build a shop or not and store anything not operable. All these lots are near eachother somewhere just outside of the common areas so they are easily access but not an eyesore.

You're not as good at hypothetical jabs :flipoff2:​​​​​​

Personally, I don't know id be too into a community shop per say. A covered slab with a oil change pit would be kinda sweet for a community area, but yes otherwise I'd rather have my own area.

Id think in this scenario I'd be good with 2-3 use able acres total. We live on 3 now, 2.5 of which are not really useful for much, and it's "enough" as long as I didn't have neighbors on every side.

Shit can you immagine a Sceep build? :eek::laughing::laughing:

Potentially in

any idea on building codes, permitting process, ability to build more cabins?

I could sell off the guns I intended to give to decent but unarmed neighbors when shtf, I assume my new neighbours will be strapped:laughing:

I think between us we could arm the neighbors and neighboring town... :flipoff2:

I could prolly carve out 100k for that, but again... WHY the fawk would I voluntarily live with a bunch of A-holes (myself included). Other than that, sure... why not? :laughing:

I’m in...
Wife and I have seriously been talking about taking a trip to Idaho/Montana and checking things out.....Seattle is still to close , even after the move!!!!

You have already been voted out in a secret meeting... in fact you are on "double secret probation".

Now stfug.

Can anyone pull up the actual MLS and see what's going on with this? Like how many actual cabins there are?

Sorry due to the coin shortage we can't process any RE transactions and have had to stop letting people move here. Sorry for the trouble.

I've got the cash and I am figuring more than enough here do to pull this off.

That being said, just 'cause you got's the cash should you get an in? There would need to be a vetting process I am thinking, skills based and valuable to the group as a whole. Dr. , Paramed, fireman, etc. There's gonna be a whole lotta shit that's gonna happen eventually and having an expert around might be crucial.

This thread isn't 12 hours old and it's already full of poor people trying to ride on the coat tails of the smart people :flipoff2:

i guess I'd be in, depending on what all your wives look like. :grinpimp:

Organize it and I'm in....for reals.

Back in the 70s my ex's dad bout into a really nice property with 20 other hippies. Fast forward 40 years and he's still living in a bus high on acid and shrooms watching the UFOs all night. Everyone else has mc mansions and hate him. It's pretty awesome

i would like to hang out with that guy.

I think the time share aspect of it could actually work As stated having 15 to 18 primary investors and then do lottery for everyone else to attend. Best example of this would be the redneck yacht club here in florida. Do I have the 100k yes but reality is I would never actually make it there to benefit me more than as an investor and to eventually be bought out by someone else with say a 25% return on investment for buyout. After perhaps 2 years.

I've got the cash and I am figuring more than enough here do to pull this off.

That being said, just 'cause you got's the cash should you get an in? There would need to be a vetting process I am thinking, skills based and valuable to the group as a whole. Dr. , Paramed, fireman, etc. There's gonna be a whole lotta shit that's gonna happen eventually and having an expert around might be crucial.

Being that I have no skills I think the cashshouldbe enough :flipoff2: if you can afford it your probably a smart enough person to be part of the compound. Also why I think it shouldn't be financed.

We need to come up with a creative name that goes on the deed permanently that in a couple words clearly describes the property's intent to keep people we dont want from buying someone's share later on.

Im in for 1 share, and my wife is in for 1. And each of my kids would like 1 as well....

We need to come up with a creative name that goes on the deed permanently that in a couple words clearly describes the property's intent to keep people we dont want from buying someone's share later on.

GTFOville

Top Back Refresh