What's new

irate4x4 Store is Open!

since so many people are asking you Austin, are you gonna make stickers and shirts like the patriotic logo, in the upper left corner..

I've seen much of Canada, and what I saw was beautiful.. and memorable.. but still.. fuck Canada.. and VS

since so many people are asking you Austin, are you gonna make stickers and shirts like the patriotic logo

Absolutely. I love everything with that flag. I'm not even going to hold Canada accountable for VS, I can see a Canadian one for the Canuck's as well. Having said that, it's not going to be any time soon soon. I'm all for Merica but I got a bunch of other stuff to iron out first. They will 100% happen though.

Absolutely. I love everything with that flag. I'm not even going to hold Canada accountable for VS, I can see a Canadian one for the Canuck's as well. Having said that, it's not going to be any time soon soon. I'm all for Merica but I got a bunch of other stuff to iron out first. They will 100% happen though.

Don't wait too long, don't need this to happen again.... :flipoff2:

hith-british-burn-washington-dc-200-years-ago.jpg

Really....? 5 pages now, and nobody has asked why irate is selling car seats?:confused:

I noticed.. I assume the car seats have to do with his "normal" job.. maybe he is making them.. all I know is he couldnt be makin enough to support a family, if all he had was ya'llz skull memberships.. I will get one soon.. if I can send a check.. hopefully he will have a membership+shirt+sticker package..

Really....? 5 pages now, and nobody has asked why irate is selling car seats?:confused:

This:
Seems like it was explained pretty good here.

https://irate4x4.com/vendors/marketp...no-radian-3rxt

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

I noticed.. I assume the car seats have to do with his "normal" job.. maybe he is making them.. all I know is he couldnt be makin enough to support a family, if all he had was ya'llz skull memberships.. I will get one soon.. if I can send a check.. hopefully he will have a membership+shirt+sticker package..

I do not make them, my wife sells them in her children's boutique. They are mad in the USA .. in Seattle. I feel stupid getting excited about a carseat, but if you have little ones in a Jeep, FJ or anything with a small back seat you'll love these. Enough about the damn carseats .... Having them in there is also to show that other vendors can put their items for sale in the irate4x4 store. They have their own login, add their own products, etc etc as if it's their own store. Really just trying to give the small businessman in our hobby another avenue for sales. Good for them ... good for the members.

This:

I do not make them, my wife sells them in her children's boutique. They are mad in the USA .. in Seattle. I feel stupid getting excited about a carseat, but if you have little ones in a Jeep, FJ or anything with a small back seat you'll love these. Enough about the damn carseats .... Having them in there is also to show that other vendors can put their items for sale in the irate4x4 store. They have their own login, add their own products, etc etc as if it's their own store. Really just trying to give the small businessman in our hobby another avenue for sales. Good for them ... good for the members.

That's badass! Cheers to you man

Just bought stickers for the entire fleet, even the parts van, non-running trucks and crashed station wagon. :laughing:

Bought some stickers; but now realize that I need some more. I really would love to see a novel Irate "two finger flip off" sticker.

Any update on shipping to the land of syrup suckers?

I'll look into it this week. Stickers I assume?

I added the shirts that were left over from the giveaways. Not many left so get them while they last.

Just scored Three shirts losers:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Long sleeved sleep shirt for the wife, I'll talk her into a pic maybe:smokin:

Top Back Refresh