What's new

irate4x4 Store is Open!

So I tried to buy a red skull and 5 stickers and it just kept running me through the credit card stuff over and over. I'm not sure if I successfully bought anything or 3 skulls and 15 stickers...

Any chance you could take a looksee for me. A3bigbronco email

Nothing. What do you mean by 'running me through'?

Authorize.net (the payment gateway) has a really slow response time for some reason ....

So I tried to buy a red skull and 5 stickers and it just kept running me through the credit card stuff over and over. I'm not sure if I successfully bought anything or 3 skulls and 15 stickers...

Any chance you could take a looksee for me. A3bigbronco email

Did you not put your name in the last box of the CC info? it has a box but didn't say what to put in it.

Just askin.:flipoff2:

Typed my info in, credit card and all. Won't let me proceed. Red star and 2 stickers..

No I tried all kinds of random stuff but not my name

Do you not see the text in those fields? Like this:
B4EC91AE-679D-4653-AD1E-90802B18136C.png

I bought stickers and didn't have a single issue. Some of you guys rode the short bus to school, didn't you. :laughing:

:flipoff2:

Well yeah, the short buses have the best tasting windows and the girls are easy on them.:flipoff2:

Is there an adults only section of the store where the blow up dolls are? Asking for a friend.

Austin
ordered a red start, #37

The other site refused to change, refused to add payment options, sticking with anti 2nd amendment PayPal, fuckem all.

I'm happy to support your site, keep it up

Austin

To be honest, the box that said card holder name in your picture wasn't in that box when i checked out, it was blank.

Through the power of prayer I asked the lord baby Jesus for guidance with the mysterious blank box presented before me.... And with his very own hand he guided mine, and some fucking common sense, I typed out my name.

Easy peasy.

Austin

To be honest, the box that said card holder name in your picture wasn't in that box when i checked out, it was blank.

Through the power of prayer I asked the lord baby Jesus for guidance with the mysterious blank box presented before me.... And with his very own hand he guided mine, and some fucking common sense, I typed out my name.

Easy peasy.

I didnt see the name part either when I ordered, so I thought it may be an order notes field and wrote "Kick Ass!".

Seemed to process just fine...

I really like the flag style logo. I'd love to order that in a sticker and shirt.

That just lets Austin know whether or not to use packing peanuts. Can't have any special needs members choking on them...

Top Back Refresh