What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Almost seems like an adventure drive. Probably have to do a lot of air system work on the way. nothing like rebuilding a carb on the side of the road in a mountain pass in 20˚ weather either

long wheel base 12v 5.9 F800
https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/rushville-98-ford-f800-cummins/7242371316.html

98 ford f800 with a 12 valve cummins cummins will run but the fuel filter housing has cracked. Will try and get one to replace it. Brake lines are bad on truck will need to be hauled has a lift gate assembly on back that still works 1400.00

00F0F_gP0fexzYn8w_0ik0CI_600x450.jpg

Honest question, have your relations with your neighbors gone south since you started working on big truck projects at home?

Nope. I am the fixit and protection guy in the neighborhood. Welding floor pans and protecting daughters alone at home for years.

I am Uncle Grendel to everyone.

Except to one bitter old bitty.

Facebook marketplace
1966 GMC two ton tow truck https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3448377791909856/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined
(from ad) This is an off-road recovery two truck, very big with dooly front and back axels made for heavy trucks. Does not run, selling as is

That looks like it would be neat at one of those off road mud park thingies, you know, in places where they aren’t a desert and have rain and mud.

says he is selling for his mother-in-law...I want to meet her. Must be a cool chick to have a 8 wheel tow truck! :grinpimp:

Nope. I am the fixit and protection guy in the neighborhood. Welding floor pans and protecting daughters alone at home for years.

I am Uncle Grendel to everyone.

Except to one bitter old bitty.

I figured there was a chance that was the case.

How is that not in a shop getting a full on family tow pig treatment?

My dad had a 53 KW water truck in the late 80s for his logging business in Humboldt County CA. He would never let me drive it loaded, just empty. You greased the kingpins every time you drove it because it had no power steering. New trucks have come a looonnng ways since 1953.:grinpimp:

No doubt, manual steering is a lot of work. Losing your brakes from an air leak is no fun either. I'm itching for a restomod project, vintage tin modern chassis.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh