What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

First I've seen a 10 ft long bed

Updated with picture saved from the ad.

Great, now all the idiots on here are going to call everyone pussies if they don't have a 10' bed instead of the current 8' bed :laughing:

Who needs an 8.1 with manual trans… E8075689-0C5D-476C-9FB8-9EA5B57B015B.png

That would be a sweet truck, but damn, $18k for a single cab 2wd, ex usfs truck? :barf:

Great, now all the idiots on here are going to call everyone pussies if they don't have a 10' bed instead of the current 8' bed :laughing:

That would be a sweet truck, but damn, $18k for a single cab 2wd, ex usfs truck? :barf:
pussy says what?

:flipoff2:

First I've seen a 10 ft long bed

Updated with picture saved from the ad.
Chevrolet, ca 1950, offered factory 9' beds (not a flatbed) in 1 ton specs . IDK if GMC did. Probably did. Must've been a farmer thing. Or construction. Crazy guy in my welding school fabbed a rooster from 1/8 -1/4 plate for a hood ornamate on his'un.

Chevrolet, ca 1950, offered factory 9' beds (not a flatbed) in 1 ton specs . IDK if GMC did. Probably did. Must've been a farmer thing. Or construction. Crazy guy in my welding school fabbed a rooster from 1/8 -1/4 plate for a hood ornamate on his'un.

My dad has a '58 GMC 1 ton with the Napco 4x4 conversion and the 9' bed so they made them until at least '58 in the GMC's

V12 AWD can’t see over the hood, I’ll take 2. Don’t know shit about it, but think they look badass.

1950 Mack LFT Tractor and dump trailer - $20,000 - Pawtucket, RI
Vintage Mack 1950 LFT tractor 673 diesel duplex transmission. With Fruehauf single axle dump trailer.
1650581747370.png

1650581753780.png

1650581777035.png

Aaron Z
Mack with a Detroit??? Sweet baby jesus tell me that's a misprint. If not, should be in the methed up thread before meth was invented.

Mack with a Detroit??? Sweet baby jesus tell me that's a misprint. If not, should be in the methed up thread before meth was invented.
From a quick search it appears that Mack offered a Detroit engine as an option, so it could be stock.
Edit, or it could be a END 673 Thermodyne engine if its a 1953.

Aaron Z

Why?
Them statts are dismal on that platform :flipoff2:
Cool ferd tho
Because where he lives that thing would pay for itself in one winter if it snows enough times, two the most if they catch a mild one.

Edit: Bet it was a forestry fire truck before they pulled the body and added the plow/sander. Colors and the fact it's not rotted make me think it's had a fairly easy life in NH. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh