What's new

Interesting Trucks for Sale

Not mine but I will store it until you can arrange pick-up
201-376-7606

photo52468.jpg

photo52469.jpg

Call it. I just drove by and took the pictures. I know nothing about the owner other than he is a landscaper

Not to mention he left the old body mounts on the chassis and didn't cap that riser/cross member/body mount thingy. It's not fun stuff but for 85k that should all be taken care of.

All that work and then this? Couldn’t paint the frame, or box in the cross member?

like how the ad says always garaged, sure buddy.

"original paint" so the green or the yellow :homer:

Hacked switches, horn button mounted like a sore dick. Owner is a clown.

The only reason to own that truck is if you're a history buff and want a cool old v6. That body style is trash and there's nothing else to recommend that truck.

What exactly makes it trash compared to any other '60s vintage truck? I'm assuming you have owned at least one or two '60-'66 GMC/Chevy trucks to make that statement.

Looks like a reasonably priced solid old truck to me.

What exactly makes it trash compared to any other '60s vintage truck? I'm assuming you have owned at least one or two '60-'66 GMC/Chevy trucks to make that statement.

Looks like a reasonably priced solid old truck to me.

I owned one for about one week.

They look like ass compared to the trucks immediately before and after them.

Lots of cool engine options in the GMC trucks though. I would love to have an old MDT powered by one of those old V6s or big I6s.

Last edited:
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-1972-international-travelall/7296409996.html

1972 international travelall - $3,000 (albuquerque)

image 1 of 6
00J0J_aYRqs2nzJTZz_0gw09i_600x450.jpg

1972 international travelall

condition: fair
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 123456
paint color: white
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: SUV

Rare 1972 International Travelall..4x2, 4 speed manual! 345 v8...starts and stops, runs and drives. Interior is rough. This is a great light project vehicle. Not many left around. Frame is solid a little rust in the wheel wells.....here's your chance to re-live the brady bunch era and pick up all the ladies!!! 3k and it'll go quick!

Top Back Refresh