What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

buy it
the cab is just too goofy to not buy
or at least I never see day cab cabovers here any more, few sleepers but it's 1:100 even then
There's half a dozen old cabovers running around doing local delivery for various businesses in MA. The one I see most is for prefab trusses and specialty wood beams and shit. Most if not all of them are day cab. Odd.

There's one day cab old cabover tractor running around here, and it's lime green with a retarded long frame. Seen it twice in 15 years.

There's one day cab old cabover tractor running around here, and it's lime green with a retarded long frame. Seen it twice in 15 years.
I see the lumber yard ones once ever month. Pine tree green with yellow on the company logo. Used to be every week now my schedule is changed I don't see them on the way to work so I pass them going the other way on my drive home.

Cannon

Screenshot 2024-07-15 at 8.14.16 AM.png

4.3T > 3.8T

AWD > RWD

:usa:
The AWD yes, but I am not so sure about the 4.3 being better. That Buick 3.8 is a robust piece. I don't recall hearing about any 4.3s being turned up and taking it like the 3.8 does....

Reactions: DMG
I have this silly itch to drop one of these in the back of something stupid like an old Camry or Stratus to make a sleeper. I don't think I'll ever have enough free time to scratch it.

You could do an AWD like Hot Rod Garage did.

Top Back Refresh