What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

1976 Chevrolet blazer
$13,000
Listed 3 days ago in Hanover, MI

425461607_2743743735764033_1543082491810207456_n.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.50.16 AM.png

1994 BMW 325IS 166k milesLots of details below but TL;DR:Mechanically 10/10Exterior 9.5/10Interior 8/10 (if I’m being picky)First photo is how it stands this morning with those wheels. Apparent ly I suck at taking pictures so I’ll post more tomorrow.Mint 325is OBD1. I bought it from a gentleman in his 70s who owned and maintained this car since 1997. I have done all the necessary upgrades and modernization while still keeping it clean. OEM+ everywhere I could. Never seen snow or salt. Absolutely 0 rust or rot. Everything listed has been installed by me in the last two years. We can take it to any mechanic to get it inspected if you want to pay for it. I have taken it to a mechanic’s lift to help diagnose a noise and he was impressed by the work done. AC blows cold, heat blows. The only reason I am selling it is because I just bought an STI and it’s the financially smart decision to thin my fleet.Absolutely 0 mechanical issues whatsoever. It’s my daily driver during the summers. It has been garage kept since 1997 (can’t speak for the first three years). I would road trip this car cross country and back today, no hesitations. Here’s a quick summary.All major reinforcements done: subframe mounts, RTAB pockets, swaybar mounts on subframe, front and rear shock towers. Stx coiloversAdjustable camber plates in the frontAdjustable camber arms in the rearAll major bushings replaced with poly: subframe, differential, RTABS, engine, trans mounts.Regular oil changes, always liqui moly from FCPDinan intake with an ASC delete. Stock airbox and ASC still available and will go with the car if you want to revertCustom full exhaust with long tube headers. loud but sounds amazingRKTunes chip tune. Also have stock chip if you want to revert.Short throw shifterBuilt LSD of unknownn specs. I think it’s 3.23New gumbo and CSB for driveshaftCooling system refresh has not been done. I have never overheated despite daily driving in 100 degree heat waves and having the AC blasting in stand still traffic last summer. I have everything for a refresh that comes with the car if I don’t get to it before selling.Power stop brakes and rotors. Rt660 tires all around. They have at least two seasons left on them IMOVillante steering wheel. I have the stock wheel and airbagStock radio head unit and OBC work 100%.Cons:RT660’s are very sticky so any dirt or pebbles get thrown around.Drivers side door card is messed up. Depending on how long it takes to sell, I might get it fixed. Sunroof liner peeled off. headliner is perfect, so is the rest of the interior. That’s why I gave interior 8 not higher. Nothing else is bad with the interior.The STx coilers didn’t fit with the stock offset of the new wheels. The RT660s are fatter than your standard 245 width tire. I have a 17.5 mm spacer to clear the coilerovers in the front. They rub on the fender liner at full lock but not while daily driving. If you get smaller tires you can get smaller spacers and won’t have any rubbing. It is not a sleeper. It sounds amazing but it’s not subtle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-072824.png
    Screenshot_20240524-072824.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
I spent way to long trying figure out why you thought of me and how you knew i liked octopus's.

FB_IMG_1715683956131.jpg
Why do you have that picture of me?:flipoff2:.

You mentioned it somewhere and posted a picture of a blue "stained glass" octopus. Oh and your avatar.

All parts are here. Bolts, wires everything took apart to bore it bigger never did. My loss your future fun... build a bike with your kids, so they have amazing memories and skills. 100. Or best offer.
1716662875761.png

Top Back Refresh