What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

1715007578855.png

1715007578855.png
I was looking for one of these also while i was looking for a Vista Cruiser. I was going to do it up Impala SS style.

When I found my Vista at an auction there was one of these sitting next to it. I got in both and checked the head room in back. I was looking for a dog car for my BullMastiff. The 65 Vista had a whole lot more head room so I bought it. I don't drive it enough now that I no longer have a big dog.

The other 49 states are full of people who don't insist on using a 1-ton to haul groceries. Go be a retarded Texan somewhere else.
TRINDU is right, nothing interesting about a 95 ranger other than the fact it looks well kept.

My dad got a 97 2wd base model brand new. The overhead light caught on fire within probably a year and Ford's build quality matches Chrysler. Which is shit if your Gen Z ass didnt know.

Dethmachinefab need another crane? This one has way more style than your straight line 80s garbage. :flipoff2:

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 8.11.43 AM.png
Na, only 10k capacity. Matches your loader better so I think it belongs in your driveway.

Corvair Truck, 1963 , only 2046 made in 1963. Truck was formerly in Nevada and has very little rust, has a “Campside Camper”on it, only 300 of that Brand made, it was designed for the Corvair and is pictured In the 1960s GM Corvair truck ads. Has LP refrigerator and stove top, also a sink and flush toilet, welded aluminum frame , aluminum siding, and a side door. The truck has a good running 1965 FC 110 motor (block # TO901RX) and a PG Automatic. I have been running the motor using the corvair fuel pump and the carburetors but not the corvair gas tank, although the tank looks good. The steering seems good and tight, the brakes don’t work, but with the wheels and drums off they look clean, it would have to be trailer-ed. I’m asking $5250. I have a Spyder dash that could also be purchased. six0eightsix970three7one The exterior rust is on one panel just behind the drivers door and the interior kick panel on the drivers door, Pictures of the underside show how really rust free it is.

1715209674379.png

1990 K5 Chevy Blazer projectRHE Nascar chassis. 10 bolt posi rear. Weld wheels. Full top conversion (73-75) Body is hung like a race car, doors don’t open. Have extra doors, windshield, and side glass for the top. Clear title. No time to finish

1715209789511.png

1715207449119.png
1715207552479.png
I would be absolutely broke if I lived by you. You have access to the nicest shit. That thing would make a killer service truck. Turn the water tank into a fuel tank and she is gtg.

Top Back Refresh