What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

That moment when you thought you hit the end of the internet and are proven wrong:
kegUrinal.jpg
I've seen several of these in bars

That moment when you thought you hit the end of the internet and are proven wrong:
kegUrinal.jpg
Hell my dads had one in his garage since I was a kid. I have one mounted in the basement and theres been two of them at our car clubs garage for almost as long as my dads. I think he made the three of them at the same time. I made mine about 10 years ago.

Any ideas on how you might plumb one of those? I have an old one in the garage that could be repurposed.
Ours just have a drain with a "Pee" trap coming out of the bottom and for the flush its just a ball valve that goes through the tap and a sprayer that sprays along the back wall. You have to open and close it manually. You could but the american standard urinal valve but theyre kinda pricy.

Nearish to me if anyone wants a set of eyes on them, Grendel needsa another IH pickup, right?
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/211431783889336/ said:
1971 international 1010 light duty pickup From South Carolina 304 v8 international Runs and drives Clean South Carolina title $7000
1621016659878.png
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3552843188155125 said:
1956 packard clipper V8 Car runs and drives has been sitting for a few years will need to be gone through engine knocks will need rear shocks All lights work Turn signals work Registration in hand $3000
1621016607634.png

Aaron Z

um, nope. I don't. At least not the D series.

That Packard on the other hand sings to me. I wish it were a two door.

1995 Suburban 4WD Sheriffs Unit - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

One owner from G.A. Sheriffs office. It was s.e.r.t. ( special emergency response team) .
CARC paint.
New 350 ci crate motor
Rebuilt auto trans.
High flow dual exhaust sounds very good.
4WD works perfect.
It has a completely new AC sytem that is very cold. Great heater. New General genotech AT tires . Interior is very good. Dash cracked during equip. removal so needs a dash cover. .
. Runs and drives excellent. If you are looking for a off road machine or a great daily driver here it is. Clean G.A. title.
$5000 OBO.

00T0T_4O1q2qL1T0rz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

"carc paint"
but you can see that it came outta a rattle can

betcha can't even wash radionuclides off it with proper ease

Somebody will buy it. I hope they can at least get it home at that price.

80K for a rusty scow thats a thousand miles from the ocean?

I bet his wife told him to get rid of it and thats his FU price.
Hey now its only 800 miles to the beach from here.

He knows what he's got. Damn lowballer. :laughing:

I put a new used engine in an Aluminum body bread truck similar to that one for a friend about 35 years ago. Guess I should have bought it. 🙄

Last edited:
There is a whole lotta WTF going on with that van. It will definitely get attention...... All the BGTL homos will want your # after that purchase. :lmao:

200.gif
Pretty sure I saw that thing on an episode of Dirt Every Day, built by a shop as a total promo rig, touted about how Bad Ass it was, I think they drug it off the trail broke as hell.

200.gif
Jesus (Hey Zuse) the more I looked the worse it got!

The rear view mirror is fucked and the door panels look like they're already coming apart.

And then there's the rest of it.

Top Back Refresh