What's new

Interesting Craigslist finds

What the actual fuck is that? :eek:

00505_c5JuiLxLd9az_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Looks like a mouse nest.

That?

That aint nothin.

I hauled off a 37 dodge and an RX7 from a local farm.

Both of them had a solid 4" of rat shit in the foot wells.

00L0L_3J3volht0p7z_05a03S_600x450.jpg
I love "in the last 3 years it's had..."
That being said, I would love to have this truck out here in rust country.
I can't tell from the pics if it is in fact a short bed or not. :beer:

I love "in the last 3 years it's had..."
That being said, I would love to have this truck out here in rust country.
I can't tell from the pics if it is in fact a short bed or not. :beer:
I can't tell either, but it's the cheapest I've seen in today's world.

No overly loud exhaust <<< motorcycles revving for effect or boy racers pinging their civic off the redline.
some of my shit is straight piped and for comedic effect I'll bounce it off the limiter so long that it stops being funny, then goes on to being ridiculous
Holding eye contact with waggling eyebrows the whole time.

"Din din is ready"

I don't know shit about Chevy or diesel but it looks like a good truck to get me started. Would this be good for pulling Jeep and hauling stuff for odd jobs etc?

1623271571741.png

I don't know shit about Chevy or diesel but it looks like a good truck to get me started. Would this be good for pulling Jeep and hauling stuff for odd jobs etc?
If you have nothing but time on your hands. Those are SLOW AF and frankly not much better than a gasser of the same year. My grandpa loved his. But he never really got over 60 with it. :laughing:

Yes if you dont mind leaving a little earlier.

If you have nothing but time on your hands. Those are SLOW AF and frankly not much better than a gasser of the same year. My grandpa loved his. But he never really got over 60 with it. :laughing:

Top speed wouldn't be a big concern for me but would I be able to maintain 55-65 in mountain passes if towing 6-7000lbs?
I had a NV4500 in a Jeep and didn't mind it; would it be fine for hauling if 5th gear has been fixed? Would swapping to the auto provide any advantage?

1623271571741.png
Way to post a link to the rest of the pictures. For the price I'd be there test driving it. You wont win races, especially towing in the mountains. I towed more weight behind a 90 with a 454 and could maintain 60, 65 if I wanted to watch the fuel gauge drop.

Top speed wouldn't be a big concern for me but would I be able to maintain 55-65 in mountain passes if towing 6-7000lbs?
I had a NV4500 in a Jeep and didn't mind it; would it be fine for hauling if 5th gear has been fixed? Would swapping to the auto provide any advantage?
only on the downhill side

The turbo with a manual trans wasn’t that bad. Certainly not slow AF.

I've got the K2500 non-dually version. The '93 gives me a lot less trouble than the '94 with the EFI. As others say, it certainly doesn't have the power of the Duramax, Cummins, or Powerstroke, but I can get low 20's mileage with it. It does ok towing, but putting the word "mountains" with "towing" would give me pause. I brought a mini-ex back from West Virginia with mine and let's just say it was a leisurely trip home...

Last edited:
Reactions: fvs
Yep that one! I think it is at least worth a look. I just don't what to look for with diesel; I can figure out the rest of the truck.

It's going to be slow and feel underpowered. Stock boost is a whoping 7psi and I dont know if that intercooler is doing anything in that position.

Otherwise clean truck. 93 is going to be a 2 year only nv4500 with a different bell and lower 1st.

Top Back Refresh